Bye Again!

Jakaro

Master
Also, guys, the greatest trick of all-- I was never a thief, at least not in official terms. I have NEVER had stealing on this template. People started calling me an awesome thief and I just went with it because I knew it'd cause more people to attack me. Tricked ya!

gucci mane

Apprentice
Also, guys, the greatest trick of all-- I was never a thief, at least not in official terms. I have NEVER had stealing on this template. People started calling me an awesome thief and I just went with it because I knew it'd cause more people to attack me. Tricked ya!
lmao respect

salute 2 a real ass nicca

Darkarna

Grandmaster
no one cares

Considering how much he actually has brought to the server in the ways of entertainment, people do actually care. Looking at EVE online over the past month, a great battle took place and in its memory, the developers placed a wreck of some kind as a memorial, not only did the battle costs thousands of real life dollars, but also attracted many players to the game. Comics such as Jakaro's are a very beneficial addition to this server. Take your envy to the bathroom and flush...

Hi and bye again Jakaro, see you next month.

flem

Novice
Considering how much he actually has brought to the server in the ways of entertainment, people do actually care. Looking at EVE online over the past month, a great battle took place and in its memory, the developers placed a wreck of some kind as a memorial, not only did the battle costs thousands of real life dollars, but also attracted many players to the game. Comics such as Jakaro's are a very beneficial addition to this server. Take your envy to the bathroom and flush...

Hi and bye again Jakaro, see you next month.

Lol at comparing a battle in eve worth thousands of dollars to some full of himself nobody who griefs players in despise for 100 gold.

Take his pecker out of your mouth before speaking to me

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Lol at comparing a battle in eve worth thousands of dollars to some full of himself nobody who griefs players in despise for 100 gold.

Take his pecker out of your mouth before speaking to me

Wtf are you talking about? Darkarna was saying interesting things bring people to the server. You read about the eve battle and think hmm sounds fun. People read Jakaros comics and think hmm an open world where I can do ANYTHING? Sounds fun.

Jakaros comics and playstyle were entertaining and contributed to the shard.

But hey have fun trolling a respected legends 'I'm taking a break' thread...dipshit.

flem

Novice
Wtf are you talking about? Darkarna was saying interesting things bring people to the server. You read about the eve battle and think hmm sounds fun. People read Jakaros comics and think hmm an open world where I can do ANYTHING? Sounds fun.

Jakaros comics and playstyle were entertaining and contributed to the shard.

But hey have fun trolling a respected legends 'I'm taking a break' thread...dipshit.
His little comics and play style are not entertaining and only contributed annoyance and when i say annoyance i don't mean his griefing, i mean his constant run to to the forums to say who he griefed for 100 gold today

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
His little comics and play style are not entertaining and only contributed annoyance and when i say annoyance i don't mean his griefing, i mean his constant run to to the forums to say who he griefed for 100 gold today

I meant they were entertaining to all the people who read them and said how they were entertained. His threads were well received.

Just because you,mr.forum police, didnt like his posts for whatever reason, doesn't mean all the other actual high functioning non-butthurt people didn't like them. We did.

flem

Novice
I meant they were entertaining to all the people who read them and said how they were entertained. His threads were well received.

Just because you,mr.forum police, didnt like his posts for whatever reason, doesn't mean all the other actual high functioning non-butthurt people didn't like them. We did.
Ok i just read one, not entertained

And i can say just because you liked his posts doesn't mean everyone else did, you aren't going to win this argument, you simpleton.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Jakaro was just a newb griefer who wasn't good enough to be a pk.

It's funny how you trams applause jakaro for griefing newbs yet scald pks for killing established players.... I guess when they aren't on the receiving end of a grief it is deemed 'helpful' to the shard...

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
While his dungeon looting was mundane at best, he did do a cool IDOC prank that was absolutely fantastic. You haters can suck it.

Jakaro

Master
Hey now, don't hate on my pvp ability, I almost got Ansem down below 90% health almost more than once.

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
Jakaro was just a newb griefer who wasn't good enough to be a pk.

It's funny how you trams applause jakaro for griefing newbs yet scald pks for killing established players.... I guess when they aren't on the receiving end of a grief it is deemed 'helpful' to the shard...

POWER is that way ---->