Cage Fighting Tournament - Chicken Edition

khajja

Master
latest

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sounds like a rooster of a time, but please, don't count all your chickens before they are home, that would be like me saying to put all the eggs into one basket.. um... Okay, I am gone, sorry :(

Alright folks I wanna have a "funniest chicken training" photo competition. If you've been training your chicken up send in a screenshot of how excessively serious you take your chicken training to go into the draw of a one of a kind reward cloth dress and bonnet. Now I know what some of you are thinking, "but I'm a man not a girl!" Well that's why we are also including in this package a single print novel 'how to better be a woman' along with this fabulous outfit. Now let's see some screenshots people.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

I am the bringer of bad news. I don't think anyone can win this event.

So I tamed two chickens. I lored like 40 chickens and they all had identical stats so I am sure they are all the same.

I waited a week for them to bond then I started to train them.

I have been training them today for the past 12 hours straight, nonstop. The gains are very very slow, almost a crawl.

This is what they look like right now:

http://i.imgur.com/7AWDufR.png
7AWDufR.png

Here is the bad part. They cannot kill each other or almost anything else.

All this work, they both still hit for 1 damage on anything. They also when I fight them together regen health between hits, so the get hit for 1, then back to full, hit for 1, back to full.

I am not sure if there is a chicken fight if either chicken will ever die. Maybe that will change when everything is maxxed out, but it isn't looking that way.

We've actually been realizing this the past three days, you are unfortunately correct. I had been misinformed about this being plausible. Thanks for your time with all of your findings and sorry for the dead ended event!

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Never fear tamers, we have a new event planned for you. This may perhaps be more involving/exciting. SO please lend me your ears.

Apologies for the change in the event, please know it is still my goal to host a hilariously enjoyable event.

As we can see we have some fundamental problems with training chickens to said war machines. SO I've decided to turn this into a COMPLETELY OPEN tamed creature/monster tournament. If you have any creature you would like to enter to this you are welcome to do so.
Now let me lay out the ground rules/how we expect things to flow.

-Registered players can bring MULTIPLE PETS. (up to five slots). and it is 10k per creature slot to register. (5 creature slots = 50,000gp) WInner will take the pot.

-No negative/positive interactions are allowed between the creatures in the arena and the tamers/players on the outside of the ring. All pets will be in it alone. Obviously this excludes giving commands to your pets, changing targets trying to gank a certain pet on the field etc, but no heals spell casting and no vetting. Potion throwing is also excluded. And any other naughty ideas you have.

-Depending on this size of the event I will put you against another player who has the same/similar creature slots. If someone has 5 imps ill try to pin them against 5 separate creatures not some whack ass meta dragon. (PS I am excited to see whack ass meta dragon fights).

-Event Staff will be wearing a signature outfit to be visible to all - please ensure you listen to all their instructions! If they see anyone acting like an arse or breaking rules you will be banned from the house immediately, we are here to have fun and laugh! Please remember this. I CANNOT STRESS how important it is that you do not accidentally spell cast/pre cast if spectating or as a participant. If we see this we are gonna ban you immediately to prevent any griefing/event crashers. Hiding is also regarded as an insta-ban. Make sure you change your razor profile or whatever you need to do to ensure you don't do this.

-If you would like to spectate an entry fee of 10k will apply.

-We are not responsible in anyway for loss of pets. Bond first and ensure you have pet balled any high end ones worth crying over a loss of. Ill do my best to stop any griefing/crashing of event, but just bear this in mind.

Pretty much everything else will work the same as suggested originally. If you have questions or concerns about this event please do ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please know that we want lower level tamers to attend this event too! And we will make sure you both enjoy yourself and are pitted against other players on your level as best we can.

I will be designing a house specifically built for this event to allow more room for more participants/pets. (Im open to suggestions, but i plan to have it designed within two days) If the event is a hit I will try to make it a regular weekly/monthly thing.

Note that the event is still scheduled to be held at 7PM EST 22nd Nov.