can we fix wrong champ?

BEN!

Grandmaster
seen power doing this at just about every wrong champ i have been to (they are the only guild with a rune there?)

6aa5ryl.png

girana

Grandmaster
wrekt used that spot the whole time power only gated to it to kill the wrekt EQ Bots inside the cave

btw. i can sell u rune 1mil

U-Haul

Master
thats shitty, the last time i did Oaks I paged in. Everyone in that cave was booted out and warned.
wonder why its still allowed.....

BEN!

Grandmaster
wrekt used that spot the whole time power only gated to it to kill the wrekt EQ Bots inside the cave

btw. i can sell u rune 1mil

weird because the only people i have ever seen in there are power and there wasn't any werkt corpses

no i don't want to buy your rune, cool that you are trying to make $ off a exploit thou

BEN!

Grandmaster
confirmed. power recalled in to boot out wrekted.

mmkay so maybe both guilds use it? idk ive only ever seen power in it

the mobs are gathered in the SS from being earthquaked, there are no bodies in the cave and fallopiantube was #2 on scoreboard so if your ttrying to say power wasn't abusing it i call bullshit.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
mmkay so maybe both guilds use it? idk ive only ever seen power in it

the mobs are gathered in the SS from being earthquaked, there are no bodies in the cave and fallopiantube was #2 on scoreboard so if your ttrying to say power wasn't abusing it i call bullshit.

HAHA and eqms would be abusing it if they had a rune they just butthurt they dont. lets look at the last event and who was abusing what?

BEN!

Grandmaster
HAHA and eqms would be abusing it if they had a rune they just butthurt they dont. lets look at the last event and who was abusing what?

great justification.

shit has nothing to do with EQMS, power would have nothing to do if everyone could do champs without any risk

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol why is that cave shut off? Not that it's necessary, but that's just it, there's so many more prevalent issues.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh god POWER found a new way to be lame at Oaks?

Surprise.

Back in the day they would just EQ on positive karma chars to rack up score. Yes you could actually get PS that way.