cellar walls and deco tool

tankian

Grandmaster
Can we have cellar walls put in and the ability to use a deco tool. Also alot of things locked down get sunk into the floor and constantly need released and locked back down. Maybe cellar floor needs lowered
@eppy @Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Can we have cellar walls put in and the ability to use a deco tool. Also alot of things locked down get sunk into the floor and constantly need released and locked back down. Maybe cellar floor needs lowered

Customizable cellars would be awesome, agree!

Dracule

Grandmaster
I suggested an idea when cellars/plat rugs first came around. Why not give the gold sink walls and ground tiles like the platinum rugs, a lot of people would love to be able to build a cellar using walls and ground tiles trust me I dump a shit ton of gold into the gold sink for that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah cellars...gotta love 'em. Pain in the ass to deco and they don't allow you to drop items within like four tiles of the south and east sides of your plot, gotta drop items on your steps. It's weird and I don't like it.

I've been really lucky with the floor eating my items though. Only had one incident and it resulted in a hilarious tale of Carl coming to retrieve my item which took ten whole seconds followed by ten minutes of bitching me out for customizing my house with contents in my cellar...which was per JoeB's suggestion...LOL. And it didn't even have an impact on what he was there to do! It just gave me a fucking headache of having to empty out my moving crate without being able to lock the items down because of storage issues that come with an event like that. Had no effect on Carl whatsoever.

Fucking Carl, man.

Experience

Grandmaster
currently, you can double click the cellar entrance on house owner and pay 50k to change the template. but that's as far as it goes. i'd love full customization!