Champ Revamp

asics

Grandmaster
With Titles..Artifact and Meta Relics..champs are at least not boring..but honestly its not that business

most powerscroll have no market (what about a npc that sink ps for some rewards or a raffle with ps instead ticket)
just few ps have a worth and relics have so little % to come out..and its ok cause they are strong..

one idea to rewamp is:

making skull of champs (to start harrower) more important --> how?--> make harrower have BIG % for Relics maybe have 25% for dexxer relics and 25% of meta pet relics..so you can drop both..

this make ppl LOVE to make harrower ..and for harrower we need the champs skulls.. so at least we rewamp some champs

then:

105-120 Lockpicking = for Treasure map level 7 , Fishing and Paragorn special Chest, special dungeon treasure chest
105-120: cartografy = for level 7 tmaps and some other special kind of mini boss that you could find like a treasure map
105-120 bowcraft= to craft special bows slayer with modifiers

105-120 magery= to cast with MORE dmg just on PVmonster and fail to cast less
105-120 tactics-sword-mace-archery-fencing= to make more dmage in PVMonsters

105-120 resist= just add special resist to your char in PVMonster

create a book for bards that need a recipe 105-110-115-120 provo and need ss provocation to recharge that add some special ability to a bard:

area provoke: provoke all mob in the area on the target (just smaller mob can attack a bigger one)
double provoke: have 3 instead two target in sequence for provoke
faster provo: have for a short time a lesser delay from one provo to another one
unbrekable provo: provo one time without fail 100%
longer provo: provo a better range
provo rage: the creature provoked into another make more then normal damage to the target

also add:

Elemental Chams?
Orchish Champ?
Ice Champ?

asics

Grandmaster
@Adam @Shane @JoeB @eppy

also about some "seas" thing

what about :

add

-ship with Ghost Crew with a Boss Undead Pirate boss ^^ that can give some nice pirate cloths
-ship wih Pirates with a boss that can drop some special loot
-lost ship with npc that u can rescue and bring back britain or some city and they give prize
-ship with merchant and guards that bring gold and goodies like bod cloths , and recipe for special bod hues!!

-a sea champ that spawn randomly in the sea , and have a boss like neptun..with a gold tri fork!

asics

Grandmaster
my point with the harrower is that is NICE to make harrowers.. and i dont want more ps or more loot..but if we work hard to make 12skull and we make two harrower and get 8 105, 2 110 and 2 115....give us a chance of get some serious relics..so ppl really start back go champs spawn and they will be happy when get a skull..now skull are almost free...:(

asics

Grandmaster
make 105-110-115taming\lore PS useful to make some EXP for Metapets?

##OR taming\lore PS can make your PETS gain the lost skill when they die..

example: you have a 7x gm , he dies..he lost skill, you make him eat a 105 taming him again 7xgm!!

##make a dungeon that to enter you need to give at entrance a PS, and in this dungeon special mob\features

but pls..dont make it only foot.. all the dungeon by foot are empty (look at the sea one..or new hitlot..or asylum pls) ppl need to recall\beetle..

eppy

Grandmaster
The issue I have with most of these ideas is that they cater to power gamers almost exclusively. I have played for nearly two years at this point and have never gotten a champ skull or a relic. How do you relate these to the newer players or the more casual. We have tons of depth but 90% of the players don't ever get to it.

asics

Grandmaster
The issue I have with most of these ideas is that they cater to power gamers almost exclusively. I have played for nearly two years at this point and have never gotten a champ skull or a relic. How do you relate these to the newer players or the more casual. We have tons of depth but 90% of the players don't ever get to it.

casual player if drop something can sell for some good worth.. for a casual one right now is better farm everywhere instead go champs..cause most of the time will be a waste of time even if they drop something cause of no market of most drops ..the system its ok..but we need some "rewamp" of some loot , to make them desiderable..and when a new player got a ps, he can sell on the market..without put on the vendor silly at 10k!:)