Champ Spawns - Gold Sink Idea

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
we raided silly santa's guild the other night with around 8 of us - we ended up fighting azria's guild there (they had 4-6) + blues and were wiped off completely atleast one time. Some guys lost 2-3 chars during that, and at the end we were able to sack in 2 out of 3 PSs and 1 skull - 105s that is.

Guess who got the 3rd scroll at that terra keep spawn.. meee hahaa it was a 110... Hope @Athrez has fun with those 2 105's.....

Kthxbyeee4now

K A Z

Grandmaster
Guess who got the 3rd scroll at that terra keep spawn.. meee hahaa it was a 110... Hope @Athrez has fun with those 2 105's.....

I know, cool - well played. Now if you and your guild had any balls you would have PMed azria on IRC, logged on ebolt cannon stun mages and would have wiped the shit out of us and went out with all 3 scrolls. PLAYER DRIVEN SOLUTIONS. Oh sorry, ment to say CRY TO SHANE UNTIL THINGS CHANGE.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I know, cool - well played. Now if you and your guild had any balls you would have PMed azria on IRC, logged on ebolt cannon stun mages and would have wiped the shit out of us and went out with all 3 scrolls. PLAYER DRIVEN SOLUTIONS. Oh sorry, ment to say CRY TO SHANE UNTIL THINGS CHANGE.

Want to know how i got that 3rd scroll? All i had to do was outsmart you noobs which wasnt too hard.. And u guys who clearly had more than 8+ people... Thanks for letting me walk away with the better scroll than those 2 dumb 105s...

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
Want to know how i got that 3rd scroll? All i had to do was outsmart you noobs who clearly had more than 8+ people... Thanks for letting me walk away with the better scroll than those 2 dumb 105s.

Why do you complain then? I'm not evne sure if we had 8 - since it was late at night and no aussies online I guess that we didn't, but who knows. We were also only half as organized as we should have been during that raid, also because we didn't neccessarily think that Azria would show up and attack us from the other side of the keep. But yea, where's your fucking point then? Are you crying about the fact that you had to use your brain to have a chance on a relic worth millions?

Messremb

Grandmaster
at the majority of every champion spawn

Haha nice English

Use ts, learn to defend, use ts, pay for protection, and use ts!!!

I ran one if the most successful champ guilds while champ zones were no cut. We never had more than 12 and average was 6. We used the above mentioned tactics and had about 50% success defending champs from raids. (power raided almost every champ back then)

You guys are have trouble getting players to your champs cause they don't like doing all that work to get nothing. Get organized and watch as you have more participation in champs.

For gods sake if you guys would just use ts, I could tell when you guys tried to zerg our dock house you don't. that's why you got crushed by half your number.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Im not on a PC now messyroom so you will have to excuse me for my improper english since im texting on my phone.

Ohh and ps - house hiding and coming out with FS or EB casted is how trammys pvp... Which is why we left shortly afterwards.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Why do you complain then? I'm not evne sure if we had 8 - since it was late at night and no aussies online I guess that we didn't, but who knows. We were also only half as organized as we should have been during that raid, also because we didn't neccessarily think that Azria would show up and attack us from the other side of the keep. But yea, where's your fucking point then? Are you crying about the fact that you had to use your brain to have a chance on a relic worth millions?

I am fairly disappointed that you guys let me get that last scroll which was better than the ones Heli got... Next time try harder and thx :)

K A Z

Grandmaster
I am fairly disappointed that you guys let me get that last scroll which was better than the ones Heli got... Next time try harder and thx :)

have you finally realised that your suggestion was dumb or why are you resorting to straight trolling, noob? I don't give a fuck about powerscrolls, nor about champ spawns.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
poor silly santa.... bad at UO, bad at the forums.

He is crying because his guild/alliance refuses to organize and thus will forever be newb as fuck.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
We could add a codded formula that takes into account time at the champ spawn and points to be able to even roll for a ps.

Hunter-

Grandmaster
why people do champs now?
ps cost lowered by 400% (1-2 years ago bs 120 cost 1.5-2m now 500k)
only taming good ps
artefact from cham also cost low

Popcanc

Novice
To many spies and griefers luring mobs , add the ganking reds on top who seem to be back even after you turn there head in..... Got to be perma skill loss up the anti on reds , yall can use skill scrolls like us tamers .

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Im starting to think that its currently more rewarding for everyone to camp champion spawns and wait for the boss to be almost dead and the people there to have some dead friends and pets.. And to come with 10-15 friends and pick off the last of the people alive from the other guild(s) to get the rewards vs actually doing the spawn from start to finish... Kinda like what POWER and ]$[ does... Sounds like a ***** move tho that doesnt require much skill...aye'?