Champion Spawns Taken From UO

There is a 30% chance that a Champion Boss will drop the following items (insert deco’s and special cloth) . Out of that 30, there is a 5% the drop will be unique, 10% the drop will be a shared item and a 15% chance the drop will be a decoration. The items appear directly in your Backpack and do not need to be looted from the corpse of the dead champ.

Your chance of receiving an artifact is supposedly based not only on how much damage you did to the champ, but also on how much damage you did over the course of the spawn overall. In theory, players who turn up solely to battle the champion at the end of the fight have only a minor chance of receiving a reward. The damage counter for a given character resets when the champion of the current spawn dies. If you do not have enough room in your pack for the reward, or are not in the spawn zone when the champion dies, then you will forfeit your chance of receiving an artifact.

The scroll Market is becoming a bit over saturated but Champ spawns are still extremely viable for shard development, I think this should be Put into UOF with special hued cloth mask old donation items things that like.

I mean just another reason to pop out harries, coons and rikkies.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Rares on champs have been suggested countless times and I couldn't agree more.

hued cloth always garners interest, there should be common to rare hues.

Not only for champs, but monsters too, along with more rarer tailor bod stuff.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Super tease hahaha hell same here I hope I off work off at 6 pm central hold until then hahahahahaha hahaha

Mango

Grandmaster
We were waiting on tomorrow, but I'll let the secret slip. There will now be a Mango boss. Rare drops include small stacks of ingots, shovels, and sometimes unmarked runes!

halygon

Grandmaster
We were waiting on tomorrow, but I'll let the secret slip. There will now be a Mango boss. Rare drops include small stacks of ingots, shovels, and sometimes unmarked runes!
Does it seem to yell at you in another language, but once translated, it is just asking you if you are having a good day?