Change MOTM to DOTM?

Zoobler

Grandmaster
First off....if nothing at all changes with MOTM I'm still a happy camper. It has given farming a fun purpose for me ;) and thank you staff!!

With that said....I was thinking that all the action this months has already produced has been a blast. Nearly every earth ele is in shame so....if you want to find a fight you know where to look!

The issue however is that there is not near enough spawn for the amount of people. So here is where DOTM comes in...

Every monster in the dungeon would have x chance to drop your rares instead of just one mob.

Upside is that all the action would be concentrated in one location but spawn would still be available for all.

Downside is on the months where there is overworld spawn (ettins) you get to farm fairly risk free. Also the uniquely named mob cloth would be more time consuming for staff :( ettin taint and dragon bile were pimpin ;)

God.RG

Grandmaster
that kinda defeats the purpose.
MOTM makes it to where there are central locations where everyone has to fight over the mobs.

sorry man, not everyone gets a trophy =/

Zoobler

Grandmaster
That's what I'm talking about though. Every month all the action would be in any given dungeon but it would be a medium of the current state. Pk's would know exactly where to go and blues would be scattered within the dungeon. Last month you could farm all month without seeing a red if you were smart...this month that's not the case..and I like it that way.

As a side...not everyone gets a trophy your right...but I always do ;)

amonseti

Grandmaster
that kinda defeats the purpose.
MOTM makes it to where there are central locations where everyone has to fight over the mobs.

sorry man, not everyone gets a trophy =/
lmfao idot thats exsactly what Zoobler is saying ... too funny.

dobber

Grandmaster
I think the MOTM system is great the way it is. the mob varies to create a unique experience depending on the month. the only thing needing adjusting is young players being able to participate

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Well I guess popular opinion has it ;)

Like I said...I'm really enjoyin MOTM as is as well just thought it might be a good idea...

God.RG

Grandmaster
Seriously can you read ...
"The issue however is that there is not near enough spawn for the amount of people. So here is where DOTM comes in...

Every monster in the dungeon would have x chance to drop your rares instead of just one mob.

Upside is that all the action would be concentrated in one location but spawn would still be available for all."