Change the new house hiding features?

Do you think they should change this house hiding feature back to what it use to be?

• No, all my characters are blue because I am a fucking noob.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

James Franco

Grandmaster
So, how trammy exactly is this server getting? If i step outside of my house on a red, and i get attacked; I wont be able to enter my house for a certain amount of time. Wow, way to favor the fucking blues once again. What next? We add a safety zone in every dungeon? Like for real, come the hell on. If I'm in the middle of a fight, and i try to restock I CANT EVEN GET IN MY FUCKING HOUSE. I can't even make my own duel pit in my house. Want to know why? BECAUSE IF ATTACK MY BLUE FRIEND TO PRACTICE DUELING I WILL GET KICKED FROM MY HOUSE. This is bullshit and totally unfair that reds have all these restrictions and blues don't. I was fighting my blue neighbor the other day and i couldn't enter my house but he sure fucking could. Yeah, thats completely fair. 100 fucking percent. This is the only server i have ever played with this feature to houses. I wouldn't be surprised if they did this because of the house by Brit Bridge. People probably crying about how they are house hiding. So, apparently its fair to step out of your house as a red and fight 10 blues vs one red and the red cant go inside his or her house. So the red ends up dying and gets statted or has to pay 35k for the head back. Why make changes like this? Did some cry baby ***** noob make a complaint? Staff always have a concern for the economy, but they go right ahead and make this change. I'm sure many other people would agree that a lot of PvP houses will decrease in value. I was going to buy a house outside of brit in the pvp zone for 1m like 6 months ago. NOW, I WOULDNT EVEN PAY ONE-HUNDRED FUCKING KAY. I mean, my house sign feels awkward just being named "Brit PK House". Anyways, I guess I should congratulate the blues for winning yet, another PvP benefit. I use to enjoy being a red, but now with all these changes its pretty fucking gay. Imagine if in real life a purge was happening and some people were trying to kill you and chased you down the street to your house. When you got to the front door of your house, you couldn't open the door for some mysterious reason. Now, the gang of people at your house beat you down raped, assualted, and abused your body. How would you feel? im so tired im not even goingto finish typing this shit. But you get my point. goodnight

Vorax

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure the only time this applies is if you attack someone else... Your fix? Don't attack people you can't handle :) Don't play a red if you can't handle the consequences. You are a murderer, there are consequences, I hear @GluttonySDS offers protection for people like you that can't handle the pvp on this server.... P.S. I play a red. I'm not just a blue mainer. :)