Character skill swap

Snickle

Grandmaster
Make a donation item to where a character on one account can transfer a GM skill to another character on the same account.

Example: I have at T Hunter who doesn't do t hunts anymore. The only time I log onto him is to pick paragon chests. On this same account I have a crafter who can utilize this much better and I can free up my t hunter for something else without having to lose or retrain lockpicking.

I know this can be seen as a band change deed which @Shane is strictly against but I figured I'd still suggest it.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Just had the same idea, i think its a good one.
Wanted a new char with poisoning/fencing, and when i started here i created a poison mage, then i found out poison/mage isnt really that useful, and wished i could transfer the poison skill to a new char..

Streets

Grandmaster
#soulstones
Yup the code exist for this and didn't have to be gm. But you could have like 60 skill in taming and use a 40 soul stone.. would be kinda weak.

But i totally agree soil stones would be nice ... unless they could be abuses if say you where in stat loss

Young Star

Grandmaster
Soul stones with a big cool down would be nice. 1 per account. Cool down for loading and unloading being 5 days.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yup the code exist for this and didn't have to be gm. But you could have like 60 skill in taming and use a 40 soul stone.. would be kinda weak.

But i totally agree soil stones would be nice ... unless they could be abuses if say you where in stat loss
From what I remember it would not stack skills. It just replaced them if you added more or wouldn't work if you tried to add less then what you already had.

Streets

Grandmaster
Yea drawback of being on the go so much and having to use this little android keyboard. Should have said "couldn't use a 60 + 40 to get to gm" some how android auto correct dropped the contraction "could not" and just made it "could"

Sorry for any confusion

Memphist

Grandmaster
I did love soulstones on the orginal server, you are flexible with it but one problem would be you could transfer your skills from a red char to a blue char. A other thing is if you would implement one soulstone per account it would only take some weeks and guys would ask for a second one.

Memphist

Grandmaster
That was a USE on original server
If a player would like to transfer a skill from one character to another, he or she must be sure that the skill stored in the soulstone or soulstone fragment does not exceed the skill cap on the target character. You cannot claim a stored skill if it exceeds your skill cap.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Im not sure but this can be exploited on OSI trading Taming on pvpers to ride wolf then switching back so you can ride and dismount without anymore taming on char.

Except exploiting will be useful but will destroy the skillscroll market i think.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Maybe...but depending on the cost per soulstone you could see people actually work a ton of skills (and use ss's) I know I had like 20 soul stones on Atlantic and maybe 30 on Siege Perilous (because of the single char cap per acount). I found I actually started to work different skills when I was bored and wanted to check out different templates.