Cheater Bobby 123 is back????????????

Memphist

Grandmaster
I thought the chinese have something like HONOR. That you are here again brings a smile to my face. You bring shame on your family.

LAWL CHEATING WINS

Memphist

Grandmaster
Defintely a butthurt victim of the mighty $ guild !

lawl !

$ wins again !

P.S did u get still get owned 24/7 while i was away ?

Sorry but i dont play 24/7 like you :):). And when do you accept that you cant shittalk? I told you years ago that you only be my toy.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Defintely a butthurt victim of the mighty $ guild !

lawl !

$ wins again !

P.S did u get still get owned 24/7 while i was away ?

oh fuck yea, bobby is back lady and gents. With his daily posts, ALL CAPS, different colored texts, & bold lettering, bobby plans to show UOF what it means to be a forum troll and take things to the next level.

*Note 2016 will be filled with irl insults, multiclienting pvping, new in game exploits, and trolling the forums daily*

Bubbles

Master
oh fuck yea, bobby is back lady and gents. With his daily posts, ALL CAPS, different colored texts, & bold lettering, bobby plans to show UOF what it means to be a forum troll and take things to the next level.

*Note 2016 will be filled with irl insults, multiclienting pvping, new in game exploits, and trolling the forums daily*
What's silly gonna do then if he's knocked from the troll king throne?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Saving Face in Asia
The number one rule for saving face in Asia, particularly Southeast Asia, is not to lose your cool in public. Shouting or arguing in public are strictly frowned upon; causing a scene actually makes bystanders to lose face through embarrassment. Although frustrating, always stay patient and calm until both parties reach a resolution -- even if a small compromise must be made.

Understanding the concept of face can be used to your advantage. When negotiating prices in Asia, keep in mind that you cannot allow the shopkeeper to lose face by making them feel like they were shorted during a transaction.