Chest of Spooky Delights and Costumes

How much are the chests of spooky delights? Orange and purple. Also costumes? I have a shadow Wyrm Costume and a Zombie costume. Thanks

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
id like to know too i got an orange one from from a shadow wyrm.

i havent tried opening it yet because it doesnt say locked and i dont wanna screw anything up

AssHat

Grandmaster
lol i like how people think all this is worth gold lol

the costumes no longer work after halloween day. so they are alllllll useless till next year. the chest of spooky delights is a normal paragon chest just hued. so if you try to sell it locked no one will believe you that it is a lvl 1 chest or a lvl 6 chest. it is just a hued chest and if someone wants it they will pay for it, so make a auction just like about 90% of things on uo!!! there is no market for most items, it is what people will pay

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
first off, who really wears costumes anyways? its more of a collectors item to maybe collect all costumes.

second, ive gotten chests from last yr, and i could be wrong, but i dont recall them saying this same title.. not to say ur wrong as far as just a hued chest..but im sure the contents of a level 6 to a level 1 is a greater chance as higher end things.

and lastly, i agree...mostly everything for sale depends on how much people will pay...but that doesnt mean there is not a range for these items, which is what were trying to find out.

now that you have said its just a renamed paragon chest, then i actually know what to expect inside the thing

AssHat

Grandmaster
the costume sets are the exact same as 2013,2014, and 2015.

last year was just hued paragon chests. now the halloween chests say spooky delights, just like the easter chests were fallon/pink renamed paragon chests, those also didnt drop anything inside the chests.

price range for a costume 5k-100k
empty pruple/orange chests 50kish
orange/puple body paint- 25k or less

AssHat

Grandmaster
well that sucks lol

didnt the chests have a chance at a colored statue drop?

and this is the big mystery, because there is no pink hued statues first off, and second there was not a increase in fallon hued statues, but of course that hued dropped during the event. i just know that nothing came from easter chests just like halloween this year.

xmas you had a chance at masks,shoes,loin cloth, and red and green statues.

i think this who system was changed for easter.