• No, not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more eggs variety for Tamers!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Alucard

Grandmaster
from beginners - many posts on this forum like:
Factions is disappointment because I'm always one against all (all running around in groups and hunt only for me), also enemies with better weapons, armors, cheat clothes... i'm dead lost all my money, now i again will farm 2 weeks bla bla bla

Maybe it is possible to create here
PvP Zone like small Ocllo City, or Castle
without own runic,vanq weapons, effects patched armors + clothes
- with stones
1 stone (ghost zone) ressurect ~1 min after dead
2 stone with PvP resourses pack for Mages, Dexxers

open portal to this city ~ once a week or month on 2-6 hours
your kill + frag points, own dead - points

after this Blood Chaos Bath of fun
reupdate Forum Tread with statistic top 10 + Hero of the week\month
where will be many discussions, tears and additional ideas (no skillcap or 2500 skillcap for this PvP...etc)

(-) in theory it should not adversely affect on the PVE, usual PVP
(+) but it is likely to attract more players on server, who wants login and have fun (but doesn't have time to tournaments for different reasons (EU time, small period tournament time)

Alucard

Grandmaster
YES WE WANT! more eggs variety for Tamers!
maxresdefault.jpg

hubcap

Grandmaster
Love the idea....

maybe even expand on it a little.....

EVERYONE goes in without armor and weapons (and regs and pets and instruments)
You have to acquire all of it. Some is locked in chests. Some youll have to make. Some you'll have to 'come across' Some you will kill opponents to get. Some you will have to tame.

basically, this makes it open to ALL templates and everyone starts on equal footing.

section off portions of illeshnar and have it serve as the "arena"

make battles have a time limit?
last one standing?

throwin ideas out there

but I love the original idea....

Alucard

Grandmaster
Love the idea....

maybe even expand on it a little.....

EVERYONE goes in without armor and weapons (and regs and pets and instruments)
You have to acquire all of it. Some is locked in chests. Some youll have to make. Some you'll have to 'come across' Some you will kill opponents to get. Some you will have to tame.

basically, this makes it open to ALL templates and everyone starts on equal footing.

section off portions of illeshnar and have it serve as the "arena"

make battles have a time limit?
last one standing?

throwin ideas out there

but I love the original idea....
on old servers, Yes, I played in such tournaments and they were interesting
portal opens on island, gived ~ 40 min, wariors farm weapons, scrolls, armor from monsters
crafters dig and craft pvp staff too, they can craft best weapon and armor to have a chance in combat vs warriors
then all players teleports in castle where 30 min was blood meat grinder )))
after 30 min opens 3 floor, where was altar
who first ran to the third floor, kept the defense...
after 15 min on the altar appears a valuable prize, who first grabbed him teleported to the bank, tournament end
le6OUP4o6Z8.jpg

but alas, such tournaments harder to script + will be a lot of contradictions and disputes from players
+ no longer 18 years old... job, kids)) = lack of time

Now i wanna better login like CS, go to battle just for fun killing, wihout batlers, without patched veteran clothes, factions runic weapons etc
without dungeons hopping and the search for other opponents..

just go to a place_Arena where there will be a lot of players
1) Many beginners who want to feel the battle, but always have a phobia that they will lose some crappy_pvp stuff or dead
2) Many experienced players who want to enjoy the feeling - that can expect a stab in the back from his friends, from the beginner or the different circumstances in the chaos of battle in city

in order not to affect the main world can create event - rarely in 2 weeks, 1 month
but unlike the existing tournaments ( im in EU time, not often succeed get there on time) tournaments go on ~ 40 min - 1 hour

3)open a new pvp city arena on 3-7 hours
4) in this zone (with voting) can be additionally: increased time spells on the walls, fire,pois,para walls, ~2000 skillcap for tracking, stealth... mage + warriors template

come even 1 hour of fun, cut some heads for fast it will be nice ))
View: https://youtu.be/Itlis1FERrc

Last edited by a moderator: