Cloth type conversion

Thinktank

Apprentice
Hey guys.

Hoping a tailor or someone will have a solution for me...

Does anyone know the best way, (or is its even possible), to convert the folded cloth in the form you receive it as a BOD reward to the flat square variety of cloth that you get as a result from using scissors on bolts of cloth?

thanks for your time.

Hey guys.

Hoping a tailor or someone will have a solution for me...

Does anyone know the best way, (or is its even possible), to convert the folded cloth in the form you receive it as a BOD reward to the flat square variety of cloth that you get as a result from using scissors on bolts of cloth?

thanks for your time.

Only way I can think of would be to make clothing out of it and then cut the clothing but you'll loose cloth everytime you do it.

Thinktank

Apprentice
yeah i was hoping it wouldn't come to sacrificing cloth to do so, but if that's the only option then its the only option :(

thanks for that.

Guess i'll try to find out the most cost effective item for it :)

yeah i was hoping it wouldn't come to sacrificing cloth to do so, but if that's the only option then its the only option :(

thanks for that.

Guess i'll try to find out the most cost effective item for it :)

Just out of curiosity why do you want to convert it so badly?

Thinktank

Apprentice
good to know tearloch, I'm after 24 squares fwiw. At least that puts a cap of cloth i need at 48 haha.

also there is the beginnings of a pun in my last sentence lol.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
OK, if you craft the items at the Crafters Guild in Brit, you get a 20% reduction in materials needed. For instance, if an item normally takes 10 cloth to make, it will only take 8 cloth to make at the crafters guild.

But here is the best part. Even though it only cost 8 cloth to make, when you cut it up, you still get 5 back in return (50% return from the base material cost). So please take that into account, as it will likely cut your loses down by a few yards at least.