Couldn't connect to Ultima Online... blah blah blah

PowerSpec

I've played here in the past here and there. Heck, I even logged in last week. I'm pretty sure about that. I recently tried out the official UO servers for a few days since I hadn't played on them since like 2001 or so, but decided I wanted to give a free shard another shot. I blew away the official client and all other installs I had to make sure things weren't screwy. Used the full client download link found here: http://uoforever.com/download.php

Did my install as usual, loaded up the client, entered my username and password (correctly as I don't vary from shard to shard) and I'm greeted by the good ol' "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

I may have been testing the waters the other day with account creation. I was trying to create a third account, but I was unsure if I was already at 3 or not. That should just be blocked, correct? I wouldn't be barred from the game if I happened to be at my limit.

Not sure how important this is, but doing a tracert to the server worked just dandy.

And yes I've already tried turning it off and on again :)