Couple fishing questions

Yoar

Adept
Maybe you were fishing too close to the edge of the map. Everything near the map's edge is shallow water and so you won't find any serpents there. Throw in a special fishing net to make sure you are fishing in deep water.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
A good macro could help. While standing opposite side from the tiller, my macro fishes 2 times on each side of the boat, once in front, then moves forward three times, then repeats 10 times.. After the tenth, it says "back one " 30 times to make up for the 30 "forward one" 's. Then repeat. It keeps me moving, and as long as I'm far out to sea, I have no problems getting too close to land. I'll share my macro after work.

Ps I don't think I'm optimizing, but I as well have only one fisherman, only GM, and on a good day I'll get 2 mibs in an hour, and sometimes one of the mibs gives me another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalos

Apprentice
There can be dry spells at 100 fishing for sure. I just recently purchased 105/110/115 fishing power scrolls, and omg is it an improvement. My MiB chest is filling up... sometimes I have anywhere from 2-4 serps up at the same time.
Another tip is to make sure you fish at all 4 nodes from a standing position... it will allow you to fish for longer before needing to move the boat.

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
how often do ancient SOS's come? And you only know they are ancient when you take them out of the regular MIB?

Last edited by a moderator: