creating a new character....

Orangeskunk

Apprentice
is all the day that I try to create a new character, but when I get to the point allows choosing the destination, i'm getting stuck at the creating character window....

can someone help me?

Dellan

Grandmaster
Me too. I thought you can have 7 chars on account.. so far I have two on first and 4 on second, tried adding 5th but same problem as OP.

Orangeskunk

Apprentice
4 chars on first account end 3 on second.... I would create the fifth on the first account but as I explained before, i can't create it....

Hephastus

Journeyman
I am not sure about the 7 chars per account. Shane mentioned that in one post (could have been a typo), but it has never been verified by any player, i.e there is currently only evidence for 6 chars per account.

How do you get 6 chars per account? You get 3 free chars per account in addition to 1 extra free char slot per account in compensation for the server revert a few months ago. However, to my knowledge, you did not get this extra free character slot for the 3rd account we have recently been given (as I cannot create a 4th char on my 3rd account for free).

In order to create a 5th and 6th char on your first two accounts (or a 4th, 5th, and 6th char on your 3rd account) you have to first buy a character slot expansion deed for 1 mil gold at the gold sink vendor (1 deed for 1 slot). Double click the deed and re-log. The system will let you create an extra char now. Again, you can only do this until you reach 6 slots (confirmed) or 7 slots (unconfirmed) per account, and it will cost you a fortune to maximize your chars to 18 slots (semi-confirmed) or 21 slots (unconfirmed) per IP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
You can have 7 characters per account. Your either given a free 3 or 4, then you have to pay 1 mil each per character slot.

I don't know if everyone no matter what receives the 4th slot given out because of the 2 day revert a while back, or if it was just the current users at the time. So if you can't make a 4th character for free, it means the extra free character slot was only given to current members, and you'll have to pay 4 mil for the extra 4 slots, to give 7 characters.

Hope a dev responds to clear this up.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk