CTF Suggestions.

God.RG

Grandmaster
I'm not gonna go into it too far, as I just woke up.. but I may come back and edit soon.
So here's the list:

-For every flag cap, every person on the team that healed or walled for the person that capped the flag should get points. This encourages actual TEAMWORK.
-The random change in elevation is sorta dumb. I did see @Adam asking for people to help design new maps last night in IRC, and I would be more than willing to do so..
-The dependence on walls.
-The armor/Weapons. Everyone should be on the same playing field in CTF.. Bringing in perfect armor/weapons shouldn't be allowed IMO. Or everyone should have the same perfect armor/weapons.

@Adam @Shane

tylermemphis in IRC.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
I'm not gonna go into it too far, as I just woke up.. but I may come back and edit soon.
So here's the list:

-For every flag cap, every person on the team that healed or walled for the person that capped the flag should get points. This encourages actual TEAMWORK.
-The random change in elevation is sorta dumb. I did see @Adam asking for people to help design new maps last night in IRC, and I would be more than willing to do so..
-The dependence on walls.
-The armor/Weapons. Everyone should be on the same playing field in CTF.. Bringing in perfect armor/weapons shouldn't be allowed IMO. Or everyone should have the same perfect armor/weapons.

@Adam @Shane

tylermemphis in IRC.

Let me expand on what he is saying also.

I was thinking that there should be a maze in each teams base. that fits wall of stone so you have to have a dedicated waller on the team to keep people out.

There should also be a requirement to be naked upon entering ctf. That way EVERYONE is on the same field with pots, armor, weapons. People bringing in val and aga weapons for use in ctf is a little bit much. Everyone should have gm made everything to make it fair.

everyone should get assist points for helping kill someone.

Vendetta

Apprentice
Statue system is stupid. give the winning players a small prize to encourage people to play. also Larger teams would lead to TEAMWORK. DFI had something right

Vendetta that was done when prizes got added to eventscore. The trophies are trophies but the event points can earn up to get some good stuff. Check out the prizes Adam added it's 5 pages of stuff.

Morgan

Adept
Question, CTF are set that Everyone's name changes because it is set to incognito, but as a companion the title stays on mine so they know who I am , easy target.... can they fix that someway

Thanks,

eppy

Grandmaster
et that Everyone's name changes because it is set to incognito, but as a companion the title stays on mine so they know who I am , easy target.... can they fix that someway

Cant you just play on a non companioned character?

Peav

Grandmaster
Question, CTF are set that Everyone's name changes because it is set to incognito, but as a companion the title stays on mine so they know who I am , easy target.... can they fix that someway

Thanks,

Well i want them to remove the incognito because i want to see people in my team and if they are good or not. If your a dexxer which i dont know and ur saying "dont warry ill defend" and your doing terrible than someone will need to quit flagging and help you out. However if u know the name you can say to urself "ok this guy might need help" and stay with him. Also the targeting is worthless because you dont incognito in real field fights etc.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Well i want them to remove the incognito because i want to see people in my team and if they are good or not. If your a dexxer which i dont know and ur saying "dont warry ill defend" and your doing terrible than someone will need to quit flagging and help you out. However if u know the name you can say to urself "ok this guy might need help" and stay with him. Also the targeting is worthless because you dont incognito in real field fights etc.

I disagree keep the incog. it discourages people from leaving teams if they don't have their favorite players on there. OR if you leave the ctf you cannot rejoin until another one starts

Peav

Grandmaster
I disagree keep the incog. it discourages people from leaving teams if they don't have their favorite players on there. OR if you leave the ctf you cannot rejoin until another one starts

you know if you cast incognito again it disappears and show your original name? Thats what majority of good players do to indicate they are in the team, i guess you are not in the majority of "good players".

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
you know if you cast incognito again it disappears and show your original name? Thats what majority of good players do to indicate they are in the team, i guess you are not in the majority of "good players".

reported for not being needed

Swayze

Grandmaster
I've paged about this but it clearly hasn't been fixed. On team red, the length of the walls is different then any other team. You can run straight past 3 walls without changing direction, other team bases you can't.