WTB Custom Rune Book Sets

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
im looking to buy 4 sets of custom rune books. I want three books of specific spawns marked, in addition to two generic books of cities, dungeons. Total of 21 books.

-City Banks x 4
-City Mage Shops X1
-Dungeon Entrance x4
-Balron's, Bloods, Dragons, Ancient L/LL, Titans, and top tier farming locations x4
-Champ Spawns, rare spawns locations. X4
-Unique/Important/Misc Locations x4

Let me know if interested and selling price. PM me!

asics

Grandmaster
i have it ....already marked..maybe we have to make some modification..but what about the price you gonna paying?

Scrap that. Can you wait til Tomorrow? I made like 8 of these books but the dungeon one is a pain in the butt. Saturday night prime time there are gangs of reds caped at the entrance of every dungeon in the game right now. Have to die like 10 times to mark an entrance rune.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I can make these ones:
-City Banks x 4
-City Mage Shops X1
-Dungeon Entrance x4
-Champ Spawns, rare spawns locations. X4

But I can't make these ones:
-Balron's, Bloods, Dragons, Ancient L/LL, Titans, and top tier farming locations x4
-Unique/Important/Misc Locations x4

And for all the numbers you put, I would do all those for 200k. You'd still have to find someone else to do the others. If you want me to do it PM me

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
200k for banks, dungeon entrances, and champ spawns? that 13 books... you're asking 18k/book? and they don't even include farming locations? what am I missing?

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
You missed mage spots & rare item locations. And personally I have 8+ rare item spawns, including some very new ones not many know about. Maybe I should have mentioned that.

4x city banks
4x dungeon entrances
4x champ spawns
1x city mage shops
1x rare item spawn locations

That's 18 books. 200k for all, so call it 11k per book. Also I have 2 books of player vendor houses including 4-5 major vendor malls and other very good misc. vendors, and 2 books of various hunting spots in all dungeons (about 2-3, spread out spots per dungeon in safe areas) that I personally use to farm. I just farm for feel, not spot-farm liches/titans, etc so that's why I don't have spawn books. If you want the vendor books or these dungeons books I'd do 10k per book after that 200k.

Edit: Just call it 10k per book for any that you want