Cutting Red's Heads in MOTM Dungeon

Jakaro

Master
"You can't cut faction member's heads off while in town!"

This makes no sense, and I'm assuming it is a bug, otherwise this gives a gigantic advantage to murderers while in this location since they have no penalty for dying.

omnom

Grandmaster
1 million times this. They have free reign to continually murder people and it makes MOTM tedious as FUCK.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I kinda operated under the impression that it was an insta-stat zone like champ zones are supposed to be. Can't cut heads but if you die on a red in the zone you're insta-statted for like 2 hrs? Could be wrong and I probably am.

That way you don't go into stat-loss for the usual duration you would be in stat-loss. You know, so you can grief with a shorter delay.

So much of the stat-loss and head-cutting shit has been done wrong here IMO. Needs tweaked for sure.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
1. i find it funny after 2 months of the monster of the month, NOW you guys are complaining i guess when all you do is lose, lose, lose you gotta start complaining about something I guess

2. whats even more funny is that your commenting on head cutting like you've EVER done that in your whole life time in playing UO, I see you got over 1000+ posts in the last month, does that mean your a dedicated/contributing member of this community in your eyes???? you do more forum pvp than anyone here and can't back it up in game because you don't even PVP!!! lolololololololololol