Deamons, Ice Fiends & Werewolves.

Uofreakkk

Adept
Is there a legit reason why Deamons and Ice Fiends and Poison Elements don't drop SS?

Also the deamons and Ice fiends seem like they would drop SS before an Orc mage would, while they are fun to farm gold on it sucks they don't drop SS which is why i switched to liches.

I think i read somewhere that they didn't drop SS cause faction farms them for silver but honestly I don't think that's fair that a big source of mobs don't have a chance to drop a skill scroll because a few factions farm them for silver.

Like I said this isn't a complaint thread as I'll still farm but it's more of a thread asking why.

Deleted the part about were wolves they still drop 700 to 1k , it's just random.

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtis

Grandmaster
Yeah people already farm the hell out of deamons for silver and for the badass giant Daemon statues. Also, daemons are pretty weak monsters and spawn all over the map (in several dungeons and separate outdoor spawns). I've found that poison eles have an incredibly high level 5 t-map drop rate, so that might be why. Ice fiends have rare ice white clothing drops. Dragons don't drop SS either, but I assume that's because people farm them for good gold and barbed leather.

Orc mages confused me at first too because they are super weak. My assumption was that there needed to be something besides the orc brutes in the orc dungeon to entice people to farm there. I think the mine overseers do too, unless they just happen to rummage through orc mage corpses and grab them all the time. It's hard to tell in orc dungeon because things die in droves.