Death beetle's max stats

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Hey

Don't think there is any record of that, so in order to find out, why don't everyone give their beetles stats so we can have an idea?

Mine is shitty but I'll do it anyways :

773 hp
495 str
168 dex
506 int

bradley-

Grandmaster
The only thing I remember from my last death beetle is that it had 898 hit points. Its going to take a lot of user information to figure out the max stats though! I'll lore random death beetles and post 'em up if get time.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I saw one wiht 930ish hp.

Keep in mind chroma drags have the same stats as beetles so we can lore them too to have more data :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think Barracoon was listing max stats overall, not a beetle that he owns. That being said he does have one of the nicest beetles on the server.

I have a 930hp beetle which I have to believe is max. Have only seen a couple even close, one of which being Barracoons.

Also I have had and have seen enough with DEX in the 180's to confidently say 190 is the lowest max DEX can be. I would guess 200 because 190 is a strange number to cap at.

STR I have seen no higher than 530, also a strange number to cap at.

INT I am guessing the cap is around 550 or so. Haven't seen any in the 540's but many in the 530's.

Bromista

Grandmaster
There were pre-patch beetles that had better stats.

Unfortunately for Babe his is only 2hp better than what the cap currently is. The other pre-patch beetle is better iirc. I think Famara still owns it.

Christie

Master
Rez this thread! List your beetles! It's been years since this thread... Do we have an answer to the death beetle max stats yet or are we all still just guessing?

Hot off the presses! my new baby!

925hp <--- out of a potential 930?

489 str <--- is the highest 525? 530?
186 dex <--- out of potential 190? 195? 200?
540 int <--- out of potential 540? 545? 550?

I would love seeing more stats of other peoples beetles even if they arent close to max.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
AEXvot9.png

KING OF DEATHBEETLES !