DeathCam Please

Howdie, Wondering if we can get DeathCam back up. Its sort of like my small fix of UO. When ya had a crazy day and wanna come home relax.. watch somethings going on in UO ... I go to DeathCam... check out whats up. Action... Funny deaths that stuff.. can we gets it back up? Definatly a Wind Down type of thing I enjoy.. im sure many others do too....

jkg8787

Master
It was taken down from Twitch either due to a claim by EA, or something to do with not actually being a real live person playing a game.

ok well then this is a pure example of how bad and horrible EA is and why no product should ever be purchased from them again. ty have a nice day

ok well then this is a pure example of how bad and horrible EA is and why no product should ever be purchased from them again. ty have a nice day

other than the fact that madden is one of the best games ever made lol. Also im glad cuz that death cam pissed me off,10 seconds after you die your getting looted by some nub that just watches it to get loot off people

other than the fact that madden is one of the best games ever made lol. Also im glad cuz that death cam pissed me off,10 seconds after you die your getting looted by some nub that just watches it to get loot off people
EA has done its good share of games in the past this is correct<<< in the past.. even most madden games are boring as hell these days. Deathcam was the one thing we had for entertainment from a game that no longer gets the hype it truly deserves out of gameplay... u want to watch videos two years ago{ youtube vids}.. that << can get repetative as well. Im interested in the new< even if its a old ass game. BTW Deathcam for the most part would show action that took place literally twenty minutes in the past of the actual gameplay time. < not always but damn sure most times and if u cant get to ur loot in less then twenty minutes maybe ya shouldnt get to it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah they had tweaked it from like < 5 minutes to about 20 minutes, which is good because it was fucking ridiculous.

Grief cammmmmm.