decorative plant price question

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Got a set of white rush seeds and was wondering if people would pay the same price for the seed as the decorative plant.

Not that I don't plan on growing them, was just wondering..

also price check for them, and taking offers to buy :D.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i sold some chests with mutant plants ( AKA black and white) i put 10k on each plant as a value, they sold. so im not giving a price check, just some recent sold plants of the same nature you are trying to sell :D

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
i sold some chests with mutant plants ( AKA black and white) i put 10k on each plant as a value, they sold. so im not giving a price check, just some recent sold plants of the same nature you are trying to sell :D

<sarcasm>
Yaaa, I was looking for more of a Yes/No answer, mmkay? Thanks.
</sarcasm>

hoodfigure

Master
Im no expert, but I've got some black/white plants from IDOCs and was offered 100k each. But - silly me just left them in a locked down container in my house that no one will ever see because I'm awesome.

Turner13

Grandmaster
I think it'd be harder to sell the seeds and in turn you'd have to sell them a bit cheaper because people would have to wait a week for their new shinies.

Akillah

Grandmaster
yeah, probably harder to sell the seeds than the actual plant, 'cause some people don't have that green thumb.
However, what is your selling price??

p.s. don't be grouchy
<sarcasm>
Yaaa, I was looking for more of a Yes/No answer, mmkay? Thanks.
</sarcasm>
:p

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
@Akillah the seeds or the plants? Well I sold a set of white poppies recently for 260k.. And the rushes are prettier so... 300k for the set of 8 decorative white rushes.. That is my price.

And I'm not grouchy, I'm high and feelin' good.

Akillah

Grandmaster
@Akillah the seeds or the plants? Well I sold a set of white poppies recently for 260k.. And the rushes are prettier so... 300k for the set of 8 decorative white rushes.. That is my price.

And I'm not grouchy, I'm high and feelin' good.
I thought you were interested in getting rid of the seeeeeeeds. :(