DELETE

wreckognize

Grandmaster
need a site for uploading pics? imgur.com works pretty good

edit* just seen u said u 'wish' u got a screen, thought u had one sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
You should have won, plain and simple.

People cried for poker to come back even though it has been broken here from the start.

Should stayed in the trash barrel if you ask me. People do get all pissed off when it doesn't work right...

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's possible, but I assume he woulda caught that.
Doesn't change the fact that people lose hands they shouldn't from time to time. Most often it's split pots that people win, I lost a few in my short run of playing poker here.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
From what I've seen, the board doesn't tell you the winning hand unless it's yours when you go all in. Might have to do with the insta-boot from the table, but it's happened to me quite a few times. I've bitched at the table and the other people all saw winning hand and said what it was. Head to head isn't so bad, but in 3 and 4 way pots when you think you have the hand, and you're booted and look at the log and see someone had a smaller hand than you, check and make sure it actually listed all the players hands. That's what I've noticed at least.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah, there's never been any proof that the table is paying the wrong hand. I don't think it is tbh. More likely the other person beat you with a FH and just didn't realize they had one.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Actually once there was proof that a straight flush wasn't getting paid over a flush. I'm unsure if that has been fixed but 99% of these complaints are false as you can link the actual hand from poker legends and show that you were screwed if you really were.

FrogX

Expert
Actually once there was proof that a straight flush wasn't getting paid over a flush. I'm unsure if that has been fixed but 99% of these complaints are false as you can link the actual hand from poker legends and show that you were screwed if you really were.

Thanks I didn't know about that, I guess I fucked up, I was drinking!