Dex Suits now have -10 Dex Loss...

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, it really was pretty OP; it sucks if you were one to spend so much on the armor. however I am sure they spent a lot of time testing and thinking through the changes before they implemented the nerf.
Sure about that? UOF typically does a rapid implementation process.

Naww

Apprentice
I'm not that good at PvP currently, so my point of view won't be that important, but i can't get how this change is nerfing dexxers ? AR doesn't help against magic, so PvP Dex-Mage will be most likely the same as it was before. Same will be with Dex vs Dex. Only 1 type of character is gettin bonus from this change - archer. So dunno why some people think that its a huge nerf to dexxers. I will appreciate if someone will explain it to me =\

halygon

Grandmaster
I'm not that good at PvP currently, so my point of view won't be that important, but i can't get how this change is nerfing dexxers ? AR doesn't help against magic, so PvP Dex-Mage will be most likely the same as it was before. Same will be with Dex vs Dex. Only 1 type of character is gettin bonus from this change - archer. So dunno why some people think that its a huge nerf to dexxers. I will appreciate if someone will explain it to me =\
It's not, it just means that people are going to have to change.

Further balances may happen to AR (cough Bone @Adam), but overall this is a good thing as it moves away from carebear land and back into an actual UO MMORPG.