Dexxer slayer Weapons

Da Witch Dr

Master
Hello everyone.

I'm in the process of developing a vendor that is the most crucial of slayer vendors. I intend to offer a variety of weapons for three weapon style proficiencies. I'll have fencing, macing and swordsmanship. As of now, I was thinking of making: kryss' and short spears; war axe and war hammer, katanas and double axes. Now that I laid the necessary information...
Are those usually the go to weapons for the appropriate skills? Should I make other weapons instead? Or is that suitable for a well rounded variety? Maybe this belongs in a different section, I thought it'd be good here. Shouldn't be long now until I'm in full swing. I'll be at fattsons two screens from yew bank. Ask for 'Big Nose Kate'
Hey doc!

I am a fencer defense Dexxer with a zerker talisman too. To level the defense I needed the shield for AR so Kryss was a must.

Now that I am maxed AND with the new arms lore perk... Short spears are amazing. I dropped my party and only run short spears for all encounters. I know the paralyzingly blow from spears is nice for us fencers too - zerker, defense, or Dexxer. I would def go short spears but I may be bias