Discordance bot

bradley-

Grandmaster
Do you deny that power has chars with EV macros that they leave unattended at champs? i saw it last week at tera champ so i know you do. not that its against the rules, just using it to show an activity that is a form of dual clienting PVM that is allowed, or at least not enforced.

Call in a GM when you see this.

I have seen many people from many guilds do this.. It is not just POWER members brings 2nd/3rd characters to champ spawns and putting an EV macro on loop in the corner. I, personally, have taken pictures and sent those pictures in a PM (on these forums AND in IRC) to Shane, to Adam, to JoeB.... Nothing has been done. So, calling a GM clearly is not/has not been working.

After the 3rd attempt to let staff know about things that have been said to be against the rules, I stopped trying and joined.. Not gonna lie about that! If they can boost their chances of a powerscroll, champion artifact, or relic without consequence, then I am going to do the same damn thing!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I said 120 lore too. I wont disclose my template :D
Oh Christ, reading comprehension fail.

O.k. I think I have it narrowed down. Gimped magery and gimped vet. I got it now.

120 Taming/Lore
100 Music/Provo/Disco
90 Magery/Vet

Well played.

lost

Grandmaster
You only need 80 vet to res, it still heals the same damage just changes the chance. I do have meditation.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh O.K.

Yeah gotta have at least a little Med.

Are vet values ready based on Lore alone? I should know this, but I always assumed Vet was also a factor in damage healed.

I might just be freeing up a few skill pts in my template now, thanks :)

halygon

Grandmaster

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I am not sure this is true. I believe that both skills calculate into the amount of HP healed - just like anatomy & healing work together.

Here is a blurb about it on stratics from 2001 - take that with a grain of salt, but these things are usually on target: http://web.archive.org/web/20010210021047/http://uo.stratics.com/strat/tamer.shtml#t3
If vet modifies pet heal at all I'd say its the % to fail chance and maybe the lower end minimum heal but with 120 lore and 81.2 vet I get 48-75 pet heals...

signature field is blank

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hrmm. I cap out at 82 HP bandages with GM Vet/120 Lore.

I think the odds of failing a bandage on a regular heal are slimmmmm slim unless there are finger slips. It always sucks to wind up curing with a bandage and In avoid it at all costs by bouncing the Provo around and healing the pet not taking damage from poisoning mobs/casters for this reason, but the chance to fail a cure at sub GM vet is there too.

Ehh I'm just gonna stick to GM. It works :)

halygon

Grandmaster
Alright guys. We spoke about this topic in the Staff chat for a while and came up with a more specific rule regarding multi-clienting. You can view the updated rule on the Rules page: http://uoforever.com/rules.php

Here are the blurps for easy reference:

• Simultaneously playing MORE THAN ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT at any time is prohibited (Moving on TWO or MORE accounts at any given time). You may be logged into (3) accounts at once, however using both in any sort of mirrored fashion is a bannable offense. (IF CHARACTER x ON ACCOUNT x IS MIRRORING (FOLLOWING, DOING THE SAME AS,) CHARACTER y ON ACCOUNT y)
  • There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster (PvM) scenarios.

Enjoy!

Messremb

Grandmaster
Alright guys. We spoke about this topic in the Staff chat for a while and came up with a more specific rule regarding multi-clienting. You can view the updated rule on the Rules page: http://uoforever.com/rules.php

Here are the blurps for easy reference:

• Simultaneously playing MORE THAN ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT at any time is prohibited (Moving on TWO or MORE accounts at any given time). You may be logged into (3) accounts at once, however using both in any sort of mirrored fashion is a bannable offense. (IF CHARACTER x ON ACCOUNT x IS MIRRORING (FOLLOWING, DOING THE SAME AS,) CHARACTER y ON ACCOUNT y)
  • There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster (PvM) scenarios.

Enjoy!
Much clearer, and very fair. Thanks for getting clarification Haly.

Modus

Master

could you edit it in the actual rules in the rules section? this way it is much clearer what is allowed and what isnt....

halygon

Grandmaster
could you edit it in the actual rules in the rules section? this way it is much clearer what is allowed and what isnt....

signature field is blank
What @VFingerDiscount said. :-D