Does Vivify Relic summons get dispelled by mobs?

HellGuy

Adept
I am considering buying Vivify Relic for my meta mage but I would like to know if the summons will get dispelled instantly by the mobs? If they do, what is this relic good for?

Thanks for your help already.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
"Vivify - Every 60 seconds there is a 60% chance to vivify and 8th circle creature summon. Energy vortexes are not included. Stats for the creature are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 35.0) and skills are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 20.0). Any creature that receives the bonus is given a new metallic hue."

wiki doesn't say anything about decreased chance to get dispelled. so you're right. what good is this relic against mobs with magery? just like the nox relic for berserker talisman. You can't poison mobs that already can't get poisoned, so u can spend over a million gold on a relic that can't poison a ghoul. gg. I have heard someone say that if you have the poisoning skill, these mobs can become poisonable, but as far as I know, staff has never confirmed this.

kurtis

Grandmaster
Not long ago, @eppy mentioned in IRC that he adjusted how dispel works so that vivified summons have a reduced chance to be dispelled. I can't speak to exactly what changed. Maybe he can chime in here.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
In all honesty this relic should remove the ability for the pet to be dispelled by enemies. At least at level 10.
If a player has gm magery and dispels it I am fine with that..........but when skeleton magi's can dispel them in a few attempts that sux lol

Afro Man

Grandmaster
I'll look at it again
Thank You
Jim-Carrey-Confesses-He-Likes-His-Crush-A-Lot-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

HellGuy

Adept
I wanted to share my concerns

1) Vivify summons should not be dispelled by NPCs
2) Players should be able dispel vivify summons and attacking vivify summons should dispel them instantly. Player should get flagged though.
3) Once vivify summons are ordered to attack players or in purpose of guarding their master they should dispel their self.
4) There should be no stamina penalty for running through them. So they cant be used to block passages.

These are my first thougts about its pvp effects and these are not documantated anywhere else. I wish I was rich enough to buy this relic and try these senarios before posting.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Even if monsters have a lower chance to dispell, doesn't the AI have them still try to constantly dispell when they are going attacked by a summoned creature? Even with a low chance like 50% they will succeed eventually and pretty quick too if they are continuously trying.

U-Haul

Master
Even if monsters have a lower chance to dispell, doesn't the AI have them still try to constantly dispell when they are going attacked by a summoned creature? Even with a low chance like 50% they will succeed eventually and pretty quick too if they are continuously trying.
true, but it depends on the mob. some mobs are auto dispel towards anything.

HellGuy

Adept
8th circle fizzle all the time and having 60% chance to relic work is too much trouble.

I fizzled twice and summoned 4 normal ones in a row (it means two full meditation rotations...). Is there anything to do about that as well?