Donation Hair Dye has not dyed my beard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Expert
I have just used up 5k in donation coins on pure black hair dye to find to my dismay that it has not dyed my beard... How do I go about either getting my beard the same colour or removing it? There are no beard dyes on the vendor, only hair and it does not specify that it does not include the beard... I'm a little annoyed at this.. I mean if there was any indication this was going to be the case I could have used my dono coins for a mask instead and really wished I had done now.

Luminary

Expert
I know you have bigger things on your plate right now but considering that just cost me £30 I am not a happy customer. Please can I speak to a member of staff abut this as soon as possible? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
you might get the same answer i got the other day about spending 2.5 mil on a mount that is not what is says it is on a vendor.

words games..... i bet it just says "hair dye"...

DISCLAIMER: dont buy the jet black platemail gloves either, lost 10k dono on those too.... they show your hands and are not leather/other type to 100% cover your hands!!!

Luminary

Expert
Yeah it isn't worded great... Seeing as their is no black beard dye on the vendor and the hairstylist (where you used to purchase these back in the day) at Brit alchemists has no items I presumed 'hair dye' would cover both, I was wrong. There was 5x more hair on my toons face than there was on his head which is what annoyed me the most but after speaking to Shane on Discord about it, he gave me a deed to ditch my beard.

I'm not 100% satisfied at making the compromise but it is what it is and am grateful for the quick response to my problem. Thanks @AssHat for the warning on the gloves, from now on I will research thoroughly before buying items from the donation vendor.

Let this be a warning to you all.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
you might get the same answer i got the other day about spending 2.5 mil on a mount that is not what is says it is on a vendor.

words games..... i bet it just says "hair dye"...

DISCLAIMER: dont buy the jet black platemail gloves either, lost 10k dono on those too.... they show your hands and are not leather/other type to 100% cover your hands!!!

Yes because we thrive on cheating out everyone for their donation coins and that's obviously why people keep donating..............

what the hell dude? lol

As a rule of thumb, we just DO NOT do refunds on items in game of any sort. This is because we have no logs of when or how you actually obtained that item. For all we know you had that item for months and got bored of it or whatever and are saying things to get the trade in and with tons of players you can see how bad that could get. It's called being pro active.

With this guys situation i actually gave him a beard restyle deed so he could cut off his beard if he wanted and he seemed satisfied.

You're becoming notable for being a real asshat.

Status
Not open for further replies.