Double Strike Relic with Archery

dobber

Grandmaster
Back to the main point. The play style you are trying to impose on us already gimped archers with talismans is dumbfounded. You haven't even given a reason for it other than "so you have to stay close." This kind of reasoning is pretty offensive. If you want archers to quit, why not just say it explicitly? Why should an archer be close and a mage be far? I want answers.

@eppy

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Would certainly change things up. I love lumberjacking but when I run to heal swapping to a bow would be a huge assistance. Not gonna do it but just saying....archery as a secondary mixed with double strike could be an excellent combo

eppy

Grandmaster
Would certainly change things up. I love lumberjacking but when I run to heal swapping to a bow would be a huge assistance. Not gonna do it but just saying....archery as a secondary mixed with double strike could be an excellent combo

I have this template.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
I would think that 2 arrows are used up and it does/should affect durability. Wiki states that both hits of a double strike are independent so I imagine they are both seen as 'normal' hits by the server.