WTT Down on your luck?

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Have you found hard times lately in uof? Did that damn pk get your last good weapon? Do you have items worth gold but cant find anyone to buy them? Has poker drained your account to a few hundred gold pieces? Are you finding that grinding your way back up is tiresome? Well look no further, UOF SPAWN STARS wants to help you. Opening soon will be the first ever UOF PAWN SHOP. Need a little extra for a little while, we can help. Contact me via pm for details.

uofspawnstarsanditsaffiliatesareregisteredbyuofauctionhouseinc.gamblingproblemcall1800betsoff.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
The loan rate is about ten percent of retail value at an interest payment of 5percent per week. Three missed payments and it goes up for auction.

Rose Bush

Neophyte
I find this to be a clever idea! But, I would be concerned about trust-worthiness. Not to say you are not trust-worthy, but you know what I mean.

Faytality

Staff member
I find this to be a clever idea! But, I would be concerned about trust-worthiness. Not to say you are not trust-worthy, but you know what I mean.
I can understand you being apprehensive about this, but Budcookie is very trustworthy. Plus scamming on the forums is a one way ticket on the ban train.