Dragon egg spawn rate.........?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I haven't seen a new one of these for sale in quite awhile... are they still spawning / being farmed?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I would imagine its fairly low. Havent seen many from RDAs go for sale, but then again people may be using them

Yeah that's what I'd like to know... I remember Adam saying that these would be common but maybe the dev team has gone in a different direction?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
They probably severely lowered drop rates after the exploit. I guess the plan is to wait a year to make them common?

-_-' I mean gm tamer can solo anything... Why wait so long to make them common?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
What exploit?
When the new RDAs were introduced, apparently some people found out how to log in and out to reset the RDAS or some shit. Not sure why all their items acquired from doing that weren't removed.. If its all true anyway.

Lexington

Grandmaster
When the new RDAs were introduced, apparently some people found out how to log in and out to reset the RDAS or some shit. Not sure why all their items acquired from doing that weren't removed.. If its all true anyway.

Are the RDAs spawning now?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Yea they have been. In the last... Month or so I've participated in about 10. Haven't seen anything new from them at all, just lousy 105 tailoring, etc. PS :/

Lexington

Grandmaster
Yea they have been. In the last... Month or so I've participated in about 10. Haven't seen anything new from them at all, just lousy 105 tailoring, etc. PS :/

The dragon egg spawn rate must be different now..... thanks for the info :)