Dungeon extra gain for Alchemy?

Kraden

Grandmaster
I believe its for all skills but the crafters area by blacksmith in brit is even more of bonus for only crafting skills so i think alchy counts

halygon

Grandmaster
I gmed alchy in Brit crafters..

I think we did a comparison a while back for smithy gming in crafters vs dungeon. It is definately faster and cheaper in a dungeon, but not very much cheaper. Alchy is probably the same. If you penny pinch and can afford to sit and watch your char macro in a dungeon.. Go for it. For me, the convenience of the crafters guild outweighs the slight additional cost.

VonNeumann

Apprentice
I thought there was no skill bonus in crafter area? Someone really needs to update the website features details or the wiki on this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Humble_Shark

Apprentice
So, I'm about to train Alchy from 50 to GM...

I can AFK macro at teh Brit crafters area without worry from PK?

Seems worth it to me if skill gains are only a little less than in a dungeon.

Thoughts??

halygon

Grandmaster
So, I'm about to train Alchy from 50 to GM...

I can AFK macro at teh Brit crafters area without worry from PK?

Seems worth it to me if skill gains are only a little less than in a dungeon.

Thoughts??
Skill gain chance is 50% less outside of a dungeon. That said, in the crafters area you get 20% less resource usage. This basically means that it will take longer to GM in the crafters area, but will not be too much more expensive. The advantage is the crafters area is a non-risk if you do things right. Sure thieves can still attempt to screw with you, but for the most part you are safe. You can even afk macro if you choose to.

N49ATV

Adept
0% when in GZ or wilderness
-50% when used on another player
-25% when on a boat or in a house
+50 in dungeons