Early morning Coffee and surprises!!!

LoNE WoLF

Master
hqdefault.jpg

Today was killed by a miner and he's pack horses
yao.png
Your gear goes good with some hot coffee!!!
yao.png

LOL i tried to steal your ingots and regrettably failed. I had no stuff to loot sir I run naked! More comfy that way! What sucked was there was no way off that roof, and the damn help stuck wasn't working. So I had to page a gm and wait for 45 minutes until they let me off roof! Wont make that mistake again.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
LOL i tried to steal your ingots and regrettably failed. I had no stuff to loot sir I run naked! More comfy that way! What sucked was there was no way off that roof, and the damn help stuck wasn't working. So I had to page a gm and wait for 45 minutes until they let me off roof! Wont make that mistake again.

STORYTIME

WHATS AJOKE THIEF lawl!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWL MINER WIN AGAIN!!!!!

ITS JUST A VIDEOGAME (c)

peka.png
/ @Bobby123 hi bro

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Hope you enjoyed!

Damn man, we need you back over here. Regardless of how much grief was dished out, nearly EVERYONE loved it, something a few choice people on here should learn from. Which also proves that people can be griefed and yet, hardly any hard feelings are left behind. The great thing about your comics is that they not only, provided something missing from UOForever, it also pushed people into playing / joining. Great advertisement for this server.

T'aint been the same with out ya ;o