Easter rewards ... ?

amonseti

Grandmaster
Do you know that it isn't June? Since I haven't heard anything otherwise and June is really not that far away now it could very well be the truth. I hope when calling for a ban for spreading false information you yourself are in possession of all the facts.
what color is the kettle today ?

He has history .. that is all .. and no, have you seen a post anywhere stating june .. nope guess you havent .. again what color is the kettle ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
When will this troll, Shit disturber, ass hat, get banned from the forums ..
Nearly every post this guy has some kinda BS to spew..
This time attempting to provided false info that could only make people angry with the dev staff ..

Dude just get a life ..

Adam did say it on IRC . Why would i want to make people angry with Staff ? I am in the top 3 and i cant wait to get my rewards !

You can PM @Adam if you think i am spreading false news abt it .

P.S Personally i think you should take a short break or something . So much anger and hate inside you .
I gues we must have raided your RDAs many times ???

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I'm not claiming anything. So hardly a kettle situation. You however are accusing someone of something and have no information to support it. I hope it's not June but given the history of handout delay on some other events and the server getting crashed a around the time of event finishing it is certainly possible so I'm simply saying unless you know something then don't hate on someone who may actually be answering the question.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I'm not claiming anything. So hardly a kettle situation. You however are accusing someone of something and have no information to support it. I hope it's not June but given the history of handout delay on some other events and the server getting crashed a around the time of event finishing it is certainly possible so I'm simply saying unless you know something then don't hate on someone who may actually be answering the question.

WORDS OF WISDOM INDEED .

wil3ur

Grandmaster
You know if the staff would just say something, it might actually help a little bit. Playing the silent game does nothing but allow emotions to run wild.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i am sooooooooooooo glad i didnt waste anytime getting or selling eggs, or even buying like alot did!!
3rsphb.gif

FAMARA

Grandmaster
have some patience , but dont forget to be diligent in reminding staff about the rewards so they dont forget lol.
they will get them done , and get them to us, as promised. they have always followed through before since i been here. sometimes other shit gets in the way and certain things get thrown to the back burner. but you should NOT take it as a slap in the face until , they start giving out rewards for more current events before easter events.

amonseti

Grandmaster
have some patience , but dont forget to be diligent in reminding staff about the rewards so they dont forget lol.
they will get them done , and get them to us, as promised. they have always followed through before since i been here. sometimes other shit gets in the way and certain things get thrown to the back burner. but you should NOT take it as a slap in the face until , they start giving out rewards for more current events before easter events.

Good advice .. Eventually they may show up. no point getting pissy and rage quitting over it.. However They have not always delivered what the promised .. IE "Candle of Forgivness" ..
They have a less than skeleton crew so cant really blame them .. But the easter one should have been simple ..