ebolt rail fix

steve-o

Grandmaster
add some sort of "shield" u can buy with silver to solve this issue, i remember something similar was implemented on IPY2 to fight koreans ebolt rails (PEC guild)

lollo

Grandmaster
add some sort of "shield" u can buy with silver to solve this issue, i remember something similar was implemented on IPY2 to fight koreans ebolt rails (PEC guild)

I'm cool with this if we can also buy "shields" that give protection from pets in pvp

stunoma.

Grandmaster
There's nothing wrong with the mechanics. It's the people that need to be fixed.

Just learn to adapt to that play style or find different groups to fight against.

I agree though that it's silly and dunno how anyone would enjoy playing like that , but then again people play dexxers [emoji136]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
images

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
no way u can heal 10 ebolt rails with this fastcast thing

Are you stupid -- what would fast cast have to do with healing 10 ebolt rails?

p.s.

Why are you in such a bad position that you're getting hit by 10 ebolts at once? What happened to $ guild, you guys used to have 10 players?

lollo

Grandmaster
no way u can heal 10 ebolt rails with this fastcast thing

Damn you're supposed to be an engineer, you should be good with maths

Both g heal and ebolt got 0.25 seconds faster which means that, in proportion, the g heal casting time was reduced even more than the e bolt one

Both g heal and ebolt got 0.25 seconds faster which means that, in proportion, the g heal casting time was reduced even more than the e bolt one
Spells got faster but people's skillz are still slow as shit.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
If anyone thought that mages were going to be less of a problem with the faster casting buff, and sallos giving faster recovery than you were mistaken.

Maybe the weapon dmg patch will even things out, but that's still in the research stage.

ton loc

Master

....lol

To the OP: noobs gonna noob. If they have to rail with 10+ players to feel relevant in an ancient wizard game, let them. They're just making up for rl issues/arguments with mom about why they haven't moved out of the basement at 32... Right @Derwolf ?