Energy Vortex Spell Scrolls

wreckognize

Grandmaster
typically people pay 1k per 10 but youll make more sales if you stock 50 for 5k, its just less tedious.

People typically buy them for help with killing 3-4 teir paragons, since you never fizzle with them. But it might take a second to build a customer base for that. My advice would be to stay stocked always for optimal clientel

DreadedSight

Apprentice
Thanks for the advice! I am setting up a vendor in yew and seeing what all spell scrolls to have on him. so far just recall and ev with some gate

DreadedSight

Apprentice
Where is this mystical vendor? I require EVs en masse!

My vendor with the scrolls is at Yew. North of the moon gate.

An easier way to get there is to take the gate at Brit Bank. A guy named DuckWorthy is gating the our vendor spot.

Also, how many EV's would you like. I can macro up as many as you want

Orbit

Adept
EV scrolls sell better in 1k stacks of 10. Not everyone can afford 50 at a crack.

Some people dupe PW. Some dont. It makes a difference. I've been told.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
If you buy 50 EV scrolls, and use 6 of them to kill 3 pyroclastic elementals, you make your money back and have 44 scrolls leftover. Great for stealth mages! I hardly think anyone would need to dupe EV scrolls to make a profit.

plus, they are handy in pvm and pvp!

free bump!

DreadedSight

Apprentice
I don't know about this dupe for EV scrolls, so I will just make and sell them the normal way... Thanks for info though ^.^