Engraving tools

Torrun

Expert
I think chest engraving tools should be implemented and craft able by tinkers. It doesn't have to be free form text either. It could be a Gump with options that mirror pouch names when using the organize me command.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kapanen

Apprentice
I wanted to suggest the same thing. But just do it as all other platforms. Tailors crafing "Leather Engraving Tool" Carpenters "Wooden Engraving Tools" etc. It gives no real gameplay advantage, but makes sorting through your junk and keeping things organized so much easier. As well as an easier time with vendors. I can honestly say I am happy with just about everything here at UO:F, but this engraving tool thing, the one thing that rubs me the wrong way,

Kapanen

Apprentice
BUMP for Mother F'ing Engraving tools!! Such an easy thing. With no disadvantage of any kind to anyone or anything..... :(

Kapanen

Apprentice
Bumpity bump bump-bump! Still the single best suggestion in the history of suggestions. No advantage or disadvantage to anyones gameplay, other than getting organized! No tweaks necessary to the way it was implemented in the original.