EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

BEN!

Grandmaster
Well damn, this really must hurt, I mean, how many other guilds are as thoughtful to create a peacemaking event where you have to wear an opposing guilds colours just to have a day of farming without the interference of destructive game play methods.

Tell you what, why don't we hold a weekend where target closest is disabled? Would you guys be happy with this? Lets also make sure to add a few days of perma-stat loss also? I guess this would pretty much even the playing the field for a few days at least, give people some rightfully deserved pay back and wipe the smugness off a few faces around here.

Okay, my turn now, I demand that everyone make thieves and wear black and red clothing to be safe from stealing for a day. With this, you will be completely immune from stealing, will have some of the best fun you have had in years and even if many peoples packs are emptied because of this, you can be assured there will be less complaints.

Strangely, me and a few others championed the idea to get script stealing changed or even banned completely because it is painfully obvious how incredibly unfair it can be, we did this because we saw a problem with it, how it could affect legitimate thieves *if there is such a thing* negatively and mostly because of the impact it could have on the player base but, instead of thinking of our own personal gains and ambitions, we thought about the server as a whole. You lot on the other hand, think about nothing else but you own personal ambitions and again, are completely disregarding anyone else not in EQMS.

Sadly, if everyone joined EQMS, you would consider it a victory and move elsewhere.

lol the event is optional buddy, as we never see you in game anyway i don't think you will be missed.

Why do you feel the need to overwrite another essay and somehow work in how you're awesome for asking to change a stealing script? [e cringe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
lol the event is optional buddy, as we never see you in game anyway i don't think you will be missed.

Why do you feel the need to overwrite another essay and somehow work in how you're awesome for asking to change a stealing script? [e cringe.

I am still trying to work out how you can state this is optional when you know full well, it wont be.. Delusional to the very last.. You guys remind me of the those kids at school who get bullied a lot only to vent their frustrations on something which can occur very little retaliation. Aww, did you get slapped around a lot? Should have listened to your parents and stuck up for yourselves like anyone else.

As for the stealing script, it was pointed out to show that players on here do think about the servers health not just themselves.. Try it sometime, you might get more support for your ideas.. Oh I forgot, you are incapable of empathy..

BEN!

Grandmaster
I am still trying to work out how you can state this is optional when you know full well, it wont be.. Delusional to the very last.. You guys remind me of the those kids at school who get bullied a lot only to vent their frustrations on something which can occur very little retaliation. Aww, did you get slapped around a lot? Should have listened to your parents and stuck up for yourselves like anyone else.

As for the stealing script, it was pointed out to show that players on here do think about the servers health not just themselves.. Try it sometimes, you might get more support for your ideas..

don't wear purple and it's just another day in UO. Completely optional. No idea how you can possibly say it won't be (what are we gonna hack ur account and dress you?).

And c'mon dude this is just a video game.... please spare me from your moral high ground bullshit/high school comparisons. It's awkward. I don't even think i have ever PKed you. feel like you just roleplay as #affected because you need attention and love the whole white knight thing.

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Do you people have nothing better to do then cry on the forums? Here's an idea... Actually play the game so you won't be garbage at it

Game is working as intended, you must not be

drasked

Grandmaster
Strangely, me and a few others championed the idea to get script stealing changed or even banned completely because it is painfully obvious how incredibly unfair it can be.

Looks like they took the opposite approach, all scripting is now allowed even for pvp. At least for thieving it's somewhat understandable since it's nearly impossible to steal PS/eggs/relics (relevant items) from people with half a brain even with uber scripts.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Looks like they took the opposite approach, all scripting is now allowed even for pvp. At least for thieving it's somewhat understandable since it's nearly impossible to steal PS/eggs/relics (relevant items) from people with half a brain even with uber scripts.

Yeah it is now. This was many months ago now, when script stealing was first coming into existence on here. Still, removing it now would be to remove UOSTEAM completely to make it fair for all. No going back now, eh?

drasked

Grandmaster
Yeah it is now. This was many months ago now, when script stealing was first coming into existence on here. Still, removing it now would be to remove UOSTEAM completely to make it fair for all. No going back now, eh?

I think they implemented stealing PS will have a high chance to dismount you because of script stealing like more than a year ago. I see no reason to remove script stealing as it makes making money through thieving somewhat viable.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I think they implemented stealing PS will have a high chance to dismount you because of script stealing like more than a year ago. I see no reason to remove script stealing as it makes making money through thieving somewhat viable.

All this happened ages ago, there would be no reason removing script stealing now because of the reasons you have already stated. The whole reason why it was not fixed was because the script apparently uses code that crafting professions use and would likely bugger them up in the process also *correct me if I am wrong, only stating what I have been told* . I never said remove script stealing now, now as in, 07/07/2016.

Jax Monroe

Master
Your non-leadership hemorrhaged numerous trin members that saw the light and joined our guild.

Oh you mean the one or two of them that did that were all crybabies about something? Yeah, because that totally is Skye's fault that bad apples decided to go be their shitty selves somewhere else.

What other horseshit do you have?

Salsa

Grandmaster
LOL @

@Jack Scallywag for resorting to "TLDR" and "pfft" replies when he gets put in his place and has absolutely no rebuttal.

@Skye Wolfbane for pretending she is around. Sorry but our "spies" are the people we kill and ask where the rest of their guild is. Literally just last night we got told that your guild is "useless" by one of your own members.

@Darkarna for showing up in the 12th round just to talk about himself and pretend he's helpful.

Archersnon goes out of his way and provides everyone with an olive branch and all you want me is more. Shame.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
LOL @

@Jack Scallywag for resorting to "TLDR" and "pfft" replies when he gets put in his place and has absolutely no rebuttal.

@Skye Wolfbane for pretending she is around. Sorry but our "spies" are the people we kill and ask where the rest of their guild is.

@Darkarna for showing up in the 12th round just to talk about himself and pretend he's helpful.
You know whats funny? The fact that your recruitment efforts revolve around day in and day out with zerging people who are out-numbered on most scenarios..while asking these people daily to join your guild..whereas eventually some of them give in and join...leaving a lot of unloyal people in eqms that are only in it for the protection meanwhile they have no loyalty to that tag...furthermore - even though eqms has what - 800+ on their 2 rosters combined and you purple unleet scum still dont win every fight...and also - i find it pretty funny that while u purple unleet scum go fielding with more numbers than your opponents - and when u sometimes win - u think it was a fair fight meanwhile in actuality - it wasnt because usually its uneven numbers. U know what else i find funny? That you have purple unleet scum who dont give a shit and have scammed guild members in eqms and in their prior guilds ...u know whats sad? That even after receiving what - 50 million in recruitment efforts + idocs + past alliance fees like what @Cold Spoon paid..gluttony still cant afford a bigger house than his what - 9x11? LOL...why? Is it because 90% of your unleet purple scum cant stock themselves so gluttony has to stock the butler once every 3 days or so? I also find it funny that eqms's pvp crew usually waits till 7-8+ are on before u go fielding..LOL !

Thus, i say LOL @ u @Salsa

clutchxo

Grandmaster
You know whats funny? The fact that your recruitment efforts revolve around day in and day out with zerging people who are out-numbered on most scenarios..while asking these people daily to join your guild..whereas eventually some of them give in and join...leaving a lot of unloyal people in eqms that are only in it for the protection meanwhile they have no loyalty to that tag...furthermore - even though eqms has what - 800+ on their 2 rosters combined and you purple unleet scum still dont win every fight...and also - i find it pretty funny that while u purple unleet scum go fielding with more numbers than your opponents - and when u sometimes win - u think it was a fair fight meanwhile in actuality - it wasnt because usually its uneven numbers. U know what else i find funny? That you have purple unleet scum who dont give a shit and have scammed guild members in eqms and in their prior guilds ...u know whats sad? That even after receiving what - 50 million in recruitment efforts + idocs + past alliance fees like what @Cold Spoon paid..gluttony still cant afford a bigger house than his what - 9x11? LOL...why? Is it because 90% of your unleet purple scum cant stock themselves so gluttony has to stock the butler once every 3 days or so? I also find it funny that eqms's pvp crew usually waits till 7-8+ are on before u go fielding..LOL !

200_s.gif

Salsa

Grandmaster

Dance puppet.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Keep em coming -- every post like this just drives up our recruitment numbers!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Keep those noobs joining too..its funny seeing how often you need to need to stock your butler because your unleet purple scum cant stock themselves and they die so often.

I have 500k of each reg... not too worried about stocking the butler as jesus wasnt worried about feeding the crowd that had gathered:

h2uHYQ8.png