Ethereal Skeletal Steed PC

halygon

Grandmaster
Agreed. 1 mil - 1.5 mil would've an accurate range . Do you know what they were in the dono store?

For some reason people don't want this sickly horse when it is in the dono store but as soon as it's gone.. It's the coolest thing.

I always see these (and the real skeletal steed) and think "aw the poor thing is 'special'"

Bromista

Grandmaster
Agreed. 1 mil - 1.5 mil would've an accurate range . Do you know what they were in the dono store?

For some reason people don't want this sickly horse when it is in the dono store but as soon as it's gone.. It's the coolest thing.

I always see these (and the real skeletal steed) and think "aw the poor thing is 'special'"
Haha special indeed. Ugly, sorry ass lookin sack of bones is what it is.

I thought reptalons were ugly until they were removed from vendor and that changed EVERYTHING. Now I have three even though it looks like they're back forever.

DaRift

Apprentice
1-1.5 mill seems kinda worthless for something not available.......u cant get anything for that anymore

Bromista

Grandmaster
Agreed. TBH I would hold out for more.

The only trouble is...you just never know what's gonna happen. Everyone thought other ethies were gone forever and they came back so it's a gamble for both buyer and seller.

Makes items like this tough to B/S/T.

halygon

Grandmaster
1-1.5 mill seems kinda worthless for something not available.......u cant get anything for that anymore
Just cause it's not available doesn't mean it will not become available. The only safe price for buyers would be the amount it was available for when it was in the donation store.

limlight

Grandmaster
1k coins value 160k gold

*Facepalm*

Omnom...i take back what i said about you in economics...

Tarraz just made you seem like the greatest math person of all time.

Lol

@Tarraz...im gonna do this third grade style
1k coins is 10 dollars...
If 160k is 1k coins..
Then 160k is 10 dollars...
160k x 10= 1.6 mil
1.6 mil = 100 dollars...
9/1.6 = 5.625
5.625 x $100= $562.50

one this is true tarraz...its nuts...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah sad part is one day there will be more skele steeds than skele ethies.

Quick, staff, ninja fuck the ethy owners and put them back on the vendor! They've been rare for farrrrr too long :)

I know it was never stated that they would not be coming back, but why can't we have nice things?!?!

halygon

Grandmaster
The funny thing is that the old flying mounts they used to have would eat nearly anything. I was on my hawk mount and it ate my tamed rabbit.. I had no clue it could....

...wait, what's this threads topic again?