Events

So when do events generally happen?

I regret missing several - like the Halloween event I completely missed the second part of it since I had no idea it was backup, and so I never got credit for completing the 50 zombie kills (I was like less than 10 shy).
What was awarded for the 50 kills anyway?

Ah, still I wouldn't of minded being able tog et that. I really like collectibles.

I remember talking to a friend at his house about a special lantern he had, he said he got it from a raid on Trinsic.
Do events like that happen often? Or they just impromptu ingame, or are they scheduled?

Jager

Grandmaster
i remmeber OSI had a big thing in Trinsic where it was not guarded and the undead were trying to take the city over or something, i think something like that would be cool, not like the Trinsic Guard doesnt have the numbers and im sure they wouldnt mind standing front line

S

Shane

They can be random sometimes or at larger holidays. We've been working on the upcoming expansion in January here, after that there will be alot of events to do!

They can be random sometimes or at larger holidays. We've been working on the upcoming expansion in January here, after that there will be alot of events to do!
I hope so! And I sure hope I can attend!
Cool thing to add to my house and feel special >w<

Bart Starr

Neophyte
Are the ctf's randomly announced in game? I've noticed 2 notifications ig since being here stating there's a ctf in5 min only to miss it. Btw how many ppl are allowed in ctfs?is it 2teams or 4?