[eventscore and PvP Event Ideas/Questions

Had a question or two as well an idea to help keep PvP events on the regular to an extent.

First and main question that I have as well as many others is: Do we have any type of timeline on when the standard [eventscore points system will be swapped back over so that we can keep a check on how we're doing in events as well of course as our points and make use of those points haha.

Second question: Are we still earning points? Or are all the current PVP events that we're doing not being added anywhere? The system messages show that we're earning points and how many we earned depending on the pvp event, but no one has confirmed whether or not we're actually still accruing any points right now that will be available for access once the standard [eventscore system is turned back on/swapped back over.

As far as input/ideas, I would like to welcome Anyone to comment on this post and provide their thoughts and/or input of their own as well please.

I had a simple idea. I know that GM's or certain GM's can basically launch events at-will. And thats awesome, but its also hit or miss some days 2-4 events in one day, then sometimes no events for 3-4 days.

I thought, just like a restaurant or your favorite local bar, we could have days of the week on UO:F that are pvp event nights/days. You could do two a day so that those who play in a different timezone can be offered that event earlier in the day and those who are US timezone can have a chance to do an event later in the evening. These could just be put on automated timers since the pvp events are automated systems.

Monday could be 5x, Wednesdays CTF, Fridays KOTH, Saturdays or Sundays FFA, whatever you felt was fun. Doesn't have to be 7 days a week could just be every other day of the week, but at least there would be a basic schedule to know when you have an opportunity to try to be a part of these really fun events.

Also: CTF currently does not give Trophies unless it is generated from the battle well. If a GM has a random splurge to start a CTF, it doesn't provide any trophies to winners. This only affects CTF though as 5x, KOTH, and FFA provide trophies when initiated by staff.

I also think the battlewell cost of 750,000 points to start a CTF is a bit high if you don't have many others who want to help fill the well. I think it was only 3 of us who made an effort last week to go from 380k to 750k to start the CTF that 15 or more players decided to join. I know you don't want these systems going off every hour of the day but even 500k would be a decent amount to fill the battle well compared to 750k. A lot of players who have been here a long time don't even know about the battle well it seems as well.

Again - lots of text and rambling maybe, my bad, but i really enjoy these events you've put together and would love to see them on a somewhat regular basis as well as know how things look as far as the event points and [eventscore system are going.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I propose a new battle ground that is based on a Last Man Standing type of game. In the game I think there should be a mob like the dragon Bahamut. Maybe just a small square zone with a couple hallways or something. Allow no offensive spells/attacks whatsoever and just make it a battle ground of blocking/energy fielding/ wall of stoning trying to get other people killed. This happened at an IDOC with an ancient warm paragon with probably over 30 people and I think everyone would agree it was a freaking blast.

Just something new to add to the rotation, and maybe have a battleground on random rotation every 6 hours or 12 hours or whatever.. just something to get people involved in doing something instead of waiting for staff to get on and create whatever they are feeling/want at the time.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Pretty sure it's accumulating behind the scenes, but for some reason the Second Annual Battle Tournaments is still up like 2 months later.