Evil mage cloth?

Vet84eran

Neophyte
Hello, I was just wondering if there is Evil Mage hued cloth on this server. I remember Evil Mages dropping their hued robes after you killed them. If it is attainable on this server then how? Thank you. :)

drasked

Grandmaster
Can you direct me to a guide for the price of each yard? Or do you know? Thank you for your help, Drasked.

Don't think there is one, but you can search on the selling forum for the hue numbers and see what pops up. I think evil mage is the same level as charcoal so it should be in the 3k-8k range per yard.

drasked

Grandmaster
I have killed evil mages in Fire dungeon and they typically drop their clothes every time, is this what you mean?

I might be mistaken with what he meant with evil mage hue.

so0209.jpg

It's named here as nightmare, but when i went exotic cloth shopping, multiple sellers referred to it as evil mage hue. (they offered it as an alternative to charcoal)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah 1109 is the OG emage, only obtainable through BODs. The evil mage lords here all have the later day OSI hue drops.

Bromista

Grandmaster
That makes me sad, but at least the hue is still in the game.
You know...if you'd like a challenge...

Clothed NPCs/vendors do have some "rare" hue drops. There is a dogsnot green that people seem to be very fond of for some reason, and @tankian put together a great looking burnt orange outfit I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing a pic of it.

It takes forever to amass enough yards to make clothing but some people do enjoy the process. Check it out and go to town on NPCs in Wind and Bucs Den see if anything strikes you.