Evolution Dragon

Messremb

Grandmaster
Yeah I know.. I just would like to beat it as its the only one I have not finished.
the trick to FFXIII is to never level up. all the enemies power is determined by your char levels. just card every monster you can and turn the cards into high end magics to junction and the game is super easy, but I agree its boring.

FFXII is still the best RPG ever, IMO.

halygon

Grandmaster
the trick to FFXIII is to never level up. all the enemies power is determined by your char levels. just card every monster you can and turn the cards into high end magics to junction and the game is super easy, but I agree its boring.

FFXII is still the best RPG ever, IMO.
Oh i know this trick, but I play to get everything so.. to get all the weapons, I need to do lots of fights to get rare components.. and then I get bored and stop playing.

limlight

Grandmaster
I could be wrong...but tmk there is a dragon egg. First month of sever it was in a barrel and someone found it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Liberty

Grandmaster
I think this idea could also be applied to mares. A very rare chance for a baby mare to spawn and have potential to progress to greater mare.

yeah cuz tamers arent already OP in the PvM scene. These would also wreak havoc on players/pks. I would say give them the egg, let it progress into a dragon and thats all if they want the whole i raised a dragon experience.

Liberty

Grandmaster
yeah cuz tamers arent already OP in the PvM scene. These would also wreak havoc on players/pks. I would say give them the egg, let it progress into a dragon and thats all if they want the whole i raised a dragon experience.

Tamers do not wreak havoc on anyone in pvp. We just want new ways to train and have rare pets. Besides, having one dragon that's equivalent to having a drag and ww or mare isn't unbalanced.

Tamers do not wreak havoc on anyone in pvp. We just want new ways to train and have rare pets. Besides, having one dragon that's equivalent to having a drag and ww or mare isn't unbalanced.

so when going to kill you we run into a greater dragon that is your pet? hahahahaha, i wouldnt stay and fight it with a PVP character.

halygon

Grandmaster
Actually --- Tamers DO wreak havoc in PvP. The only reason there are not a ton of PvP tamers is because if your mount is fighting, you cannot re-mount. Pets here do massive amounts of damage to players -- there's no surprise there because everyone, their momma, and their granny has 7x pets because pets gain skills waaaay too fast here.

So sure, let's give tamers yet another bump up in damage.

Liberty

Grandmaster
Actually --- Tamers DO wreak havoc in PvP. The only reason there are not a ton of PvP tamers is because if your mount is fighting, you cannot re-mount. Pets here do massive amounts of damage to players -- there's no surprise there because everyone, their momma, and their granny has 7x pets because pets gain skills waaaay too fast here.

So sure, let's give tamers yet another bump up in damage.

I'm not trying to justify bumping damage.. But there are ways to combat this like making the pet super slow or do more physical than casting damage. The ideas in this thread are just rough not well thought out. And no one said the pets had to be super powerful.

Liberty

Grandmaster
so when going to kill you we run into a greater dragon that is your pet? hahahahaha, i wouldnt stay and fight it with a PVP character.

Again, these are rough ideas not well thought out. But giving up two pets for one that is similar but slower seems like an ok trade.

I'm not trying to justify bumping damage.. But there are ways to combat this like making the pet super slow or do more physical than casting damage. The ideas in this thread are just rough not well thought out. And no one said the pets had to be super powerful.

pretty sure a greater dragon is considered super powerful, i dunno tho. This isnt really even addressing the PvM aspect of this. So you want a dragon that can solo balron paragons basically? I found something in the dictionary that describes this situation and I figured i'd share it.

o·ver·pow·er
ˌōvərˈpou(-ə)r/
verb
past tense: overpowered; past participle: overpowered
  1. defeat or overcome with superior strength.
    synonyms:gain control over, overwhelm, prevail over, get the better of, outdo, gain mastery over, overthrow, overturn, subdue, suppress, subjugate, repress,bring someone to their knees, conquer, defeat, triumph over, worst,trounce; More

Liberty

Grandmaster
pretty sure a greater dragon is considered super powerful, i dunno tho. This isnt really even addressing the PvM aspect of this. So you want a dragon that can solo balron paragons basically? I found something in the dictionary that describes this situation and I figured i'd share it.

o·ver·pow·er
ˌōvərˈpou(-ə)r/
verb
past tense: overpowered; past participle: overpowered
  1. defeat or overcome with superior strength.
    synonyms:gain control over, overwhelm, prevail over, get the better of, outdo, gain mastery over, overthrow, overturn, subdue, suppress, subjugate, repress,bring someone to their knees, conquer, defeat, triumph over, worst,trounce; More

.....I never once said "greater dragon" Again, what's the difference between one dragon killing a mob or a combination of drag and mare 2 mare 2 ww etc? I'm not going to comment on the definition link as I'm unsure of your attitude with it.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
I mean if you can get a dragon that takes the place of the dragon ww combo it should be more powerful in PVM but useless in pvp, maybe make it ok in a defense against pks but no one would want to lose it. If it does get made would suck for it to be only for 120 tamers...I know that taming SS would go through the roof in prices for people wanting the evo pets.

Kith kannen

Master
They could do whatever they want,,,make it take 4 control slots and it could be a Neutered AW or whatever...It doesn't necessarily need to be a bump in overall power...just something different they could make it very tanky and not ultra offensive etc I'm sure the Devs could balance it fairly easily.

Mr Pain

Apprentice
One could argue that Evolution Pets were among the first of many nails in the coffin for DFI...I hope you balance these things correctly when you add them, if you ever do.