Exceptional/Vanquishing/Eminently Acc Bow

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
Ok - maybe my vendor is too cheap for bows. Next time I get something like that I'm hitting you up

Edit:eek:h, didn't see exceptional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrexx

Grandmaster
i think people dont know or cant read its exc and vanq. I think this might be the only bow like this on the server

TooLong

Master
Yeah, way I was seeing it.. This now is the equivalent of a verite weapon. The tactics is a little low, but the vanq modifier makes up for that.

Tangent

Apprentice
Worth 160k as a rare showpiece, but it would only be brought to special events where you could never lose it. Maybe someone would be willing to try it at an in-town invasion event (so they have guards to kill any PKs who attack them) where they have been to the invasion many times so they have lots of experience at it where also they have guild-mates around who they can trust to help keep it.

Many/most people are unaware that exceptional vanqs are much much better than just vanq.

halygon

Grandmaster
i think people dont know or cant read its exc and vanq. I think this might be the only bow like this on the server
Definitely not the only bow like this. I have seen at least 10 of them - IMO they are waay to common for what they are. Waaay more than I have seen of valorite runic weapons.

I agree, most folks do not understand that Exceptional/Vanq is as good as it gets for bows (better than vanq alone).

AssHat

Grandmaster
so how do you make exceptional vanq? im not a bowcrafter so i have no idea how the new wood/new bows craft :/

are there runic fletching kits i missing lol?

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Messembre has the right of it. i've sold exceptional/Vanqs with no modifiers for around 35-50k each. the plus to hit puts it around 75k give or take.