Explorer Quests (Grove of Love & Hedge Maze)

bradley-

Grandmaster
Go inside the lich tower in the center of the hedge maze for that one.. As for the grove of love, I didn't have an issues there.

Faytality

Staff member
The only thing I can think is that maybe the spot is in some ones house. Those are the only places I didn't cover when I ran through there.

Belge

Grandmaster
The grove of love is... the waterfall with cherry trees and bridge. Not the heart shaped grove.

StarBaby

Grandmaster
The grove of love is... the waterfall with cherry trees and bridge. Not the heart shaped grove.

txs UMA.. I thought it must be somewhere different.. I almost even went there.. but everything on the net said its the heart shaped thing

StarBaby

Grandmaster
I have them all but still cant get the title.. checked bank to see if scroll was there.. no go

is there any hidden locations needed?

StarBaby

Grandmaster
to abyss entrance? I got gated.. but I was told that the portal on top of fire temple also gos to abyss.. but I didn't try it

Faytality

Staff member
I dropped my boat by the bank and sailed all the way to Skara.....omg...didn't see anything...

I usually go to Occlo and set my boat on the shore directly north of the bank and sail east for a min or two and there it is. If you still have problems and just want the explorer achievement I would open a gate there and have you run in and back. Just a fair warning there are like a ton of silver serpents around that area.