Factioners killing their own factions

Sapperman

Grandmaster
So as there has always been, red factioners routinely kill their own faction mates. In my opinion this should have a consequence since it is disrupting the mechanics of consensual pvp. Obviously, to have factioners unable to kill their own would not be possible, but I think if a lifetime count system would be initiated this would improve the pvp experience.

Currently the problem is, reds of a faction and members of other factions have the ability to work together to kill blue factioners. Reds use factions to simply avoid statloss within towns and raise their chances for a powerscroll, not actually participate in faction pvp.

Solution, implement a lifetime faction kill count, that says if you kill a factioner that is of your own faction 10 times, your banned from that faction permanently. This ensures factioners are working together in faction based pvp and not simply abusing the benefits of being in a faction. Furthermore, if you are in CoM and you want to kill CoM members once you hit 10 and are banned from that faction, you still have the ability to join another faction to kill those players in faction pvp. If you are banned from all 4 factions, then it is obvious you have no intent on participating in faction pvp and should simply be a red.

In my humble opinion this would greatly enhance faction pvp and reduce exploitation of current rules.

Comments, flames, bitches, gripes and complaints. Im open. :)