fencing

Milsees

Apprentice
im going to train fencing and healing with a alt so i need to know the lowest dmg fencing weapon to get?

Milsees

Apprentice
also i started hitting a alt in my house with a dagger, shot up from 0 but has stopped at 50..? there sum sort of restraint of skill gain with dagger or house?

Kraden

Grandmaster
U get less gains inside a house so yeah there is a difference as far as tribal spears go i used them exclusivley and i loved them. Buthere im pretty sure they suck bad lol. Maybe changed or i remember wrong idk

Ariandis

Expert
also i started hitting a alt in my house with a dagger, shot up from 0 but has stopped at 50..? there sum sort of restraint of skill gain with dagger or house?

I had the same problem around 56. I am not sure, but skill gain may be relative to the combat skill of your victim.

halygon

Grandmaster
ok thnx, also does Tribal spear give any bonuses?
Don't think there are any bonus' with tribal spears. They deal decent damage but are not equivalent to a GM weapon and have very low durability.

I had the same problem around 56. I am not sure, but skill gain may be relative to the combat skill of your victim.
It completely is. You really need to macro against a GM warrior(weapon skill doesn't matter) to gain up to GM.