Fertile Dirt - Increase the % or Spice It Up

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Currently, you need 20 fertile dirt per potted plant. You have a chance per growth check for the plant to skip a stage (there are 9-17 stages total depending on whether or not you harvest seeds/resources). The current proc rate is very low. I'd guess 3-5%.

For mass growers like myself, it's actually relatively worthless. If I'm growing 100-200+ plants at a time, I like knowing that everything will finish on the same day so I don't have to keep coming back and checking certain flowers that are behind/ahead of schedule.

Either a significantly increased proc rate or, even better, the chance for it to randomly grow into a non-breedable new rare would be a very nice (and hopefully easy to implement) addition to gardening. There aren't many of us and most of us don't stick with it for too long.

This stuff drops off of whipping vines, earth elementals and some other mobs that are regularly farmed. It seems like a waste of a good resource in its current implementation. It's a heavy resource to collect so let's line the pockets for those that pick it up!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I loot it sometimes but I'm not really sure why because I never see anyone buying. Few are into botany here.

I have a lot of vines to farm in the future, like 500 or so, and plenty of earths and deep earths to farm so if anyone wants to work something out it should be quite a bit of dirt in the end.